Why does Firaxis not represent any Dravidian people

Status
Not open for further replies.
WHY, why just one question why!!!!!!
I can't see those "Why isn't my nation in Civ5...." threads. First it were the Polish and Spanish (two deserving civilization after all) and now there are people who want an region included. Fine that's it I hereby request the addition of Baden, Swabia and Bavaria as independent civilizations. Also I demand justice be done to Persia and the Achaemenids, Parthians, Sassanids and modern Iran should be added as civilizations.

Administrator lock this thread please.

Ok guys listen, this is important. Let's make a petition to increase the number of civs to 19, then pick the 19th civ after a knockout tournament, in each round two wannabe civs are faced together, people will vote their favorite wannabe civ ... the one that gets more votes will go to the following round, untill only one will remain.

Now imagine the amount of pointless, worthless, hilarious threads like this floating around... Spanish.. Polish... Dravidians (?)... Korean etc. opening threads full of their nationalist propaganda trying to catch a few more votes and take the last seat for glory, it could be a lot of fun.

I just love these forums. Can't wait to see what other civs will be suggested next!!! Keep up the good work guys (and gals).

Ok guys listen, this is important. Let's make a petition to increase the number of civs to 19, then pick the 19th civ after a knockout tournament, in each round two wannabe civs are faced together, people will vote their favorite wannabe civ ... the one that gets more votes will go to the following round, untill only one will remain.

So devious! :lol: :goodjob:
We clearly need a separate forum to handle the sheer volume.

Some facts:

-) All Dravidian elements were degraded to Barbarians. I played alot of games guys. Chola and Harappa (Indus civ) were barbaric cities. I couldn't believe this, when I first saw them. They could have atleast spared this one of chauvinism against Dravidians.
-) The greatest Hindu king ever wasn't represented in Civ (Rajaraja Chola) as mentioned in the documentary I've posted. Remember Hinduism is a world faith. It would be atleast appropriate to incorporate him into the India leaders. But no, he can't, because he is a Dravidian!
-) The Taj Mahal is a world wonder, while Dravidian Hindu temples were not even mentioned, although most of them are recognised by UNESCO as World heritage sites and were part of the greatest building programs of human history. Why Taj Mahal is favoured? By whom? By the muslim world. We Hindus are united in one state and that's why we have only one vote.
-) Suryavarman is a Dravidian name of a Khmer king. Why? Because the entire South East Asia was controlled by Dravidian empires, who brought with them their culture and faith.
-) The Europeans traded with the Dravidians since Roman times. Later Europeans arrived with Portuguese traders and others. It was pepper what they needed, which they valued equally with gold. And this led to the discovery of America.

Moderator Action: Thread closed - and a general word of advice for a number of users in this thread: This forum is intended for civilized discussion - trolling and flaming do not fall into this category.
Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom