Wierd News IV - The Twilight Zone

Status
Not open for further replies.
When officers arrived, they identified that no one was still in the on-fire Yukon, because the driver had fled the scene. He was later found at Ascension All Saints Hospital.
Are you fleeing the scene if you are going to hospital? Presumably the driver knew it would be the first place the police looked?

Are you fleeing the scene if you are going to hospital? Presumably the driver knew it would be the first place the police looked?

How did he get there? If his car was still in working condition, he's now not just continuing to drive drunk, he's driving drunk while injured. If he walked, he probably would have got medical attention sooner waiting for an ambulance at the scene. What's stopping him after being treated at the hospital, go home and hope he wasn't identified and pretend he had nothing to do with the accident?

How did he get there? If his car was still in working condition, he's now not just continuing to drive drunk, he's driving drunk while injured. If he walked, he probably would have got medical attention sooner waiting for an ambulance at the scene. What's stopping him after being treated at the hospital, go home and hope he wasn't identified and pretend he had nothing to do with the accident?
It was reported he was the driver of the Yukon on fire, so he did not drive. He may have made a bad decision while badly burnt, but that is quite normal. They knew who it was when they arrested him at the hospital, presumably the car was registered to him and he is burnt. He may have been making the most inept escape attempt ever, considering he could have gone to a bar (for the pain, obviously) on the way to the hospital and he would have been fine.

Other common reasons for fleeing the the scene of a drunken crash is to claim someone else was the driver, or to buy time for alcohol to leave the body in hopes of avoiding a test, or to get rid of other illegal stuff in body or carried on his person, like drugs.

He wasn't smart in taking himself to hospital or driving drunk. It's possible he makes other mistakes like making dumb decisions about trying to 'get away'.

There is an instagram account titled "intellectual thighs". It sounds even more lumpenproletariat in the original greek (she is greek).
Some girl that reviews cheap literature, while displaying her thighs.
Apparently she is now trending, and some rags have articles on her work.

The future is bright, and I hope most others will be outside the cyclopean walls of the megapolis, while I will be inside.

there are markets one simply can not compete .

ı imagine people are thinking that there is a bot of me somewhere , doing the same rubbish in some other forum ?

ı imagine people are thinking that there is a bot of me somewhere , doing the same rubbish in some other forum ?

Are you sure you aren't the bot, with the core operating at some forum evaluated at 1/20 the worth of CFC? (Totalitarian War Center :D )

Anyway, have some "intellectual thighs":

Stupidest idea ever, still manages to bait many subscribers. Bonus (dumbness) for having the thighs look like they are the head wearing those blouses; the low level of the books should have spelled that already.

am seen as a physical manifestation , being a live thing walking around . Accordingly they are -possibly- misinterpreting your "charges" of being a machine . See , it is all your fault !

Apparently a 17-year old russian murdered the rest of his family, after a fight about being forced to go to a school which he felt was not good enough for him.
Not sure why he also killed his 12-year old sister. But interestingly he did originally fool the russian authorities by using an axe on his father's face enough and dressing him with his own clothes, so that the police thought the murdered person was the boy. I hope the sister didn't just die as part of that failed plan (although it was a pretty notable idea, for a 17year old).

Maybe @red_elk has more information on "mathematical Vadim". His piano teacher was surprised by the crime, but the chess-tutor was unavailable for comment.

No, only saw in the news that teenager guy murdered his family.

Edit:
Last year there was a story about famous historian who specialized in Napoleonic time, had international awards etc., murdered and dismembered his girlfriend who was his student and was ~40 years younger than him.

Auntie said:
A cat narrowly avoided disaster after being spotted on the roof of a train as it prepared to depart.

The tabby was seen on an Avanti West Coast train at London Euston, about half an hour before it was due to leave for Manchester at 21:00 GMT on Tuesday.

Passengers were transferred to a replacement train as station staff coaxed the cat from the Pendolino, which travels at speeds up to 125mph.

It took two and a half hours for the cat to move from its perilous perch.

The stand-off came to an end after a bin was pulled up beside the carriage, giving the moggy its own special disembarkation platform.

Linky

Anyway, have some "intellectual thighs":

I'm fascinated by the title being in Greek, but the author being in Latin script.

I'm fascinated by the title being in Greek, but the author being in Latin script.

This happens usually when the publisher is trashy :)
That said, the title couldn't be in english (although, very rarely, it has happened; for example if it is the name of a popular and new movie adaptation of the book)

Meh, there are other cases, but basically it is bad to have the author's name in latin (more so in the cover of the book), regardless of what you were hoping to accomplish.

Gizmodo said:
A young teen boy’s years of nasal congestion and other bizarre symptoms had an unusual culprit. His doctors say that the boy unknowingly had a BB gun pellet lodged in his nasal cavity for nearly a decade, which eventually caused him to give off an awful odor every time he blew his nose. Fortunately, they were able to surgically remove the foul offender, and the boy recovered completely with no complications, smelliness included.
Linky

Last edited:
I can't find a source in English, only in German
I refuse to accept it unless you provide the source in Klingon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom