WSJ/NBC Poll: A Donald Trump Surprise

My emotions? As unbelievable as this might be, I don't actually care whether or not Obama descended from heaven on a staircase of light, but the idea that he has somehow swindled the entire United States government into appointing an illegal President is utterly laughable.

Maybe you should be the one checking your emotions, Nicky, as you're proud to boast that you love everything that discredits Barack Obama.

You know we have government agencies staffed by adults whose job it is to triple-check every candidate's credentials in a presidential race LONG before the actual election, right? Where do you get this idea that a 15-year-old kid has figured out something that these professionals have not, simply by "looking at the big picture?" :lol:
As GoodGame said:

IIRC, when the "Show me the birth certificate" happened around IDK 2008, or 2009, it was pointed out that there's no federal law/constitutionally mandated checking of one's birth certificate for verification for candidacy purposes.
Those government agencies didn't even check once. Also, it isn't just some "15-year-old kids", or did I miss the part that Trump and a sizable minority are "15-year-olds"? :rolleyes:

No, the argument is that Obama was born in the US because the state of Hawaii, including the former Republican governor of Hawaii, says he was. That other evidence confirms he was. That the US Federal government has repeatedly confirmed that he was.

100% of all objective evidence says that Obama is US born.
So why use "How does the fact that everything adds up perfectly not add in your world? :crazyeye:" as your argument? :lol: Anyway, who was this "Republican governor of Hawaii" that you speak of? Also, no government person can actually confirm it. See Neil Abercrombie investigation. Also, nice of you to dismiss many facts as not being objective. You don't win debates that way, though.

A Certificate of Live Birth is the copy of the Birth Certificate that you get. The state keeps the "Certificate of Birth" sealed for their records. At least, that is how is works in Michigan and Florida.
Obama could release his birth certificate, but he has chosen to spend $2 million dollars to hide it. Rather strange, eh?

My emotions? As unbelievable as this might be, I don't actually care whether or not Obama descended from heaven on a staircase of light, but the idea that he has somehow swindled the entire United States government into appointing an illegal President is utterly laughable.
There it is yet again. Your emotions leave you unable to believe that facts pointing towards Obama not being eligible. Also, nobody is debating whether "Obama descended from heaven on a staircase of light."

Maybe you should be the one checking your emotions, Nicky, as you're proud to boast that you love everything that discredits Barack Obama.
Already have. That's why I'm not in disbelief that Obama might not be constitutionally eligible. Also, I don't "boast that I love everything that discredits Barack Obama." I haven't boasted at all.

You most certainly have claimed to love everything that hurts Barack Obama and the only credible fact regarding Obama's birth is that he has not released the so-called "long-form" birth certificate. Everything else, as I said, is pure paranoia.

There you go. Another case of emotions getting to people. The proof is that no argument is actually made. They just say "Obama was born in the U.S. because I say he was."

Like I said, look at the facts, and you'll notice that Obama's story doesn't add up.

Whenever I encounter birthers I always ask them how exactly they explain away this:
We have one more thing. We talked to reporter Will Hoover, who wrote a well-researched story for the Honolulu Advertiser on Nov. 9, 2008, about Obama's childhood years in the the Aloha State. It ran under the headline "Obama Slept Here."

In researching the story, he went to the microfilm archives and found the birth announcement for Obama. Actually, he found two of them, one in his Honululu Advertiser on Aug. 13 , 1961, and in the Honolulu Star-Bulletin the next day . They both said the same thing: "Mr. and Mrs. Barack H. Obama, 6085 Kalanianaole Highway, son, Aug. 4."

But here's the thing. Newspaper officials he checked with confirmed those notices came from the state Department of Health.
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2009/jul/01/obamas-birth-certificate-final-chapter-time-we-mea/

I worked for a newspaper for several years. It's been common practice since before Obama was even born that you cannot place phony birth announcements without confirmation from the hospital or the state department of health. In fact these announcements were placed directly by the Hawaii Department of Health.

So which paranoid conspiratorial delusion to you suscribe to?
Do you think that Obama had every single archive altered in every library as well as the two newpapers' archives, not to mention any other random person who might like saving newspapers? So far nobody has come up with the "real" newspapers records to prove they were forged.

Or do you think that this was a massive conspiracy that involved the Hawaii department of Health and two independent newspapers in the off chance that baby Barack would one day become president?

Or do you have another explanation that no doubt involves jumping through a series of illiogical hoops?

Whenever I encounter birthers I always ask them how exactly they explain away this:
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2009/jul/01/obamas-birth-certificate-final-chapter-time-we-mea/
Simple: Those announcements are proof of is that somebody reported the birth of Barack Obama in 1961 – perhaps Obama’s grandparents.

By the way, Politifact isn't exactly a bipartisan site. Example: They said that "All statements involving Michele Bachmann" were false. I looked their list myself. I didn't even need to go far through the list. There were statements she made that were true.

I worked for a newspaper for several years. It's been common practice since before Obama was even born that you cannot place phony birth announcements without confirmation from the hospital or the state department of health. In fact these announcements were placed directly by the Hawaii Department of Health.
A recent investigation into Hawaii birth announcements of the era Obama was born in uncovered thousands of birth announcements in the same newspapers of children born in other nations.

So which paranoid conspiratorial delusion to you suscribe to?
Do you think that Obama had every single archive altered in every library as well as the two newpapers' archives, not to mention any other random person who might like saving newspapers? So far nobody has come up with the "real" newspapers records to prove they were forged.

Or do you think that this was a massive conspiracy that involved the Hawaii department of Health and two independent newspapers in the off chance that baby Barack would one day become president?

Or do you have another explanation that no doubt involves jumping through a series of illiogical hoops?
None of the above. And no illogical hoops either.

Simple: Those announcements are proof of is that somebody reported the birth of Barack Obama in 1961 – perhaps Obama’s grandparents.
If "someone" reported his birth without him actually being born in Hawai'i, then that is clearly a phony announcement and the state department would be complicit in a 50 year-old fraud for no conceivable reason.

By the way, Politifact isn't exactly a bipartisan site. Example: They said that "All statements involving Michele Bachmann" were false. I looked their list myself. I didn't even need to go far through the list. There were statements she made that were true.

A recent investigation into Hawaii birth announcements of the era Obama was born in uncovered thousands of birth announcements in the same newspapers of children born in other nations.

None of the above. And no illogical hoops either.

First of all could you please actually read what I posted. The announcements were placed directly by the Department of Health, not his gradparents.

Secondly I would really like a citation for this recent investigation.

If "someone" reported his birth without him actually being born in Hawai'i, then that is clearly a phony announcement and the state department would be complicit in a 50 year-old fraud for no conceivable reason.
People don't have to be born in the U.S. to get an announcement of birth put in a paper.

First of all could you please actually read what I posted. The announcements were placed directly by the Department of Health, not his gradparents.
I read your post. The question is, was it really the Department of Health? How do you know? By the way:

It's been common practice since before Obama was even born that you cannot place phony birth announcements without confirmation from the hospital or the state department of health.
Citation needed.

Secondly I would really like a citation for this recent investigation.
I just did a search on it and nothing came up, so I will concede that point.

According to the link that Danny posted, it's from the Hawaii Department of Home Lands site. If the state government's own site isn't good enough for you, Nicky, I can't imagine you ever believing in anything but your own conspiracy theories.

According to the link that Danny posted, it's from the Hawaii Department of Home Lands site.
I looked through the link and found nothing to the effect of what you are saying, so I must ask for a quotation. Or could you at least clarify what the antecedent of "it" is.

First of all

im sorry, is someone claiming this is the REAL birth certificate/ of live birth or is this a joke?

the reason i ask is because if u look at the last line, it says "birthplace KENYA, registered Honolulu", so that cant be right, right?

EDIT: TRUMP HAS DONE IT!!!!! HIS DETECTIVES HAVE FOUND OBAMA'S TRUE BIRTH CERTIFICATE!!!!!

here it is!!!

Spoiler :

Could you please quit the spamming, everybody?

Stop the spamming?

As if we're supposed to take a Trump candidacy seriously anyway?
This was supposed to be more of a "Trump's chances of being nominated" discussion and not a birth certificate debate thread, much less "joke about Trump finding Obama's birth certificate" thread.

This was supposed to be more of a "Trump's chances of being nominated" discussion and not a birth certificate debate thread
Last I checked, you were at least 50% complicit in turning this into a thread about birtherism.

Last I checked, you were at least 50% complicit in turning this into a thread about birtherism.
Yes, but that was because it was already mentioned, and it had some pretty debatable stuff. After that, it went on into a debate. Not very bad. But now it's just gone into spam that contributes nothing to the discussion.

This was supposed to be more of a "Trump's chances of being nominated" discussion and not a birth certificate debate thread, much less "joke about Trump finding Obama's birth certificate" thread.

sorry, i could not resist :blush:

i was trying to make a point....unless i read something wrong, wasnt Squarg claiming that the aformentioned birth certificate/ of live birth was authentic? how could that be if on the bottom, it reads....

23. ???? for Delayed Filing or ????

1. Birthplace; Kenya;Registered Honolulu. HRS 338-17.8 per Grandmother

in any case, does continuing on the birther rant hurt or help the don's chances in the long run....perhaps it is a good strategy to get the extreme right in your corner first, and work his way to the middle as time goes by...

sorry, i could not resist :blush:

i was trying to make a point....unless i read something wrong, wasnt Squarg claiming that the aformentioned birth certificate/ of live birth was authentic? how could that be if on the bottom, it reads....

in any case, does continuing on the birther rant hurt or help the don's chances in the long run....perhaps it is a good strategy to get the extreme right in your corner first, and work his way to the middle as time goes by...

The birther rant will get him some traction with the most idiotic and extreme 20% of the population. But make him a laughing stock to the rest. Trump has no shot at becoming president.

Top Bottom