Sniiperman456

Warlord
I had an idea so I decided to try it out here. Here is the introduction. Please tell me how you felt about it and any useful tips!

Introduction

1 August 1918. Germany is on the brink of defeat in world war 1. After the failed operation Michael, German morale were low. German supplies were low. Germany thought it had no hope. That is, until a man walked into the kaiser’s office at 10:00 am. The man handed a large stack of papers to him. The man explained that he was from the future and the stack of papers contained blue prints, battle plans, instructions, and other information on future technology. The kaiser was delighted in this. On 2nd August, 1918, the kaiser announced in a public speech that he had found a way to save Germany. Most of the people at the time disbelieved him. After all, there seemed no way for Germany to be saved. They would soon be disproven…

Okay, it's a time travel story. Who is the man from the future, and what is his agenda?

AK-47s like Turtledove's Guns of the Confederacy?

Anyhoo, this will be too late for Germany. Before they can gear up to produce those wonder weapons, 1100 on 11/11 will have
come and gone.

Unless said future-weapons also include a time-travel machine, Germany is still toast. The German High Command didn't sign the armistice because they were bored with fighting. Rather German forces were on the verge of collapse, supplies were so scarce the government was melting down church bells for metal, sawdust was becoming a staple food, and the overwhelming industrial and financial might of the United States was kicking into high gear.

Top Bottom