YnAMP - Yet (not) Another Maps Pack

YnAMP - Development thread Civ6

Sorry reply here but I don't have access to reply in bug reports. What file logs are you talking about?

@Gedemon Thanks for the quick response! Unfortunately, I also set a LoadOrder (12,000) to take precedence over a couple of other mods that fix the Fall patch bug, because Caps Lock goes further than they do in improving the fallback code. In retrospect, it might have been a better idea to just add a Blocks section to mark them incompatible, rather than trying to override them, because they’re really just alternative solutions to the same general problem. It sounds like the same is true for YnAMP, and in your case my mod will actually cause trouble, so I’ll try to get a fix out quickly.

@mhIdA01 My earlier post wasn’t meant to answer your question, but if you did install Caps Lock along with YnAMP, it will break True Start Location and possibly other things, so please don’t enable both at the same time. I will update soon to mark the mods incompatible.

I've not tried <Blocks> with the last patch, is it working now ?

If not, load order is your only option, I'll set YnAMP's higher (I didn't expected so many fixes) in my next release, which is not planned for the near future.

@Gedemon I didn’t realize that <Blocks> was broken. If so, then I will also keep LoadOrder but drop it from 12,000 to 1 so that it doesn’t break YnAMP, but still takes precedence over less sophisticated starting plot mods. Thanks for your help!

@Gedemon FYI, I tried out <Blocks> tonight, and yep it's still broken. Seems to have no effect at all. That's unfortunate, because without a way to test it, I can't even safely put it in as a placeholder. Anyway, I guess I'll just lower my LoadOrder to 1 so that YnAMP can override Caps Lock. That seems to work OK at least.

this question has probably been asked a lot before but there are so many pages to this discussion i cant read all of it, are you expecting to be able to get the ludicrous size earth map to work anytime soon?

Only Firaxis can answer that question.

Hello there. Firstly, let me thank you for creating this mod. Now its time to ask my problem :) I installed the mod where it should be. I can activate mod in game but when its time to choose maps, i cant find any.

Mod Installed: Check
Mod Activated: Check
Choose Map: There is none :(

Can you help me with this?

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 260
  • Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    378.8 KB · Views: 237
  • Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    409.7 KB · Views: 239
Which version of the game are you using ?

Last edited:
Update on gitHub (Beta 6.2)

Code:
- compatibility : do not fail to update map sizes when another mod set new sizes using the same name
- compatibility : Detailed Worlds replace MapUtilities.lua with a version missing IsAdjacentToLandPlot(), adding a backup of the original function in YnAMP's AssignStartingPlots
- compatibility : don't output an error when limiting Barbarian Scouts while another mod is removing the Scout units...
- compatibility : raise the load order of imported files
- bug fix : add check before placing additional Jungle on a plot
- desync fix for the Terra Map: replace pairs() with a function iterating tables in a fixed order
- hotseat fix for the Terra Map: do not try to sort a list of plots by fertility when that list is empty...
- bug fix : the resource replacement function was sometime causing the AssignStartingPlots script to fail before setting TSL

CFC and steam version should follow this WE

Gedemon updated YnAMP - Yet (not) Another Maps Pack for Civ6 with a new update entry:

Beta 6.2

• compatibility : do not fail to update map sizes when another mod set new sizes using the same name
  • compatibility : Detailed Worlds replace MapUtilities.lua with a version missing IsAdjacentToLandPlot(), adding a backup of the original function in YnAMP's AssignStartingPlots
  • compatibility : don't output an error when limiting Barbarian Scouts while another mod is removing the Scout units...
  • compatibility : raise the load order of imported files
  • bug fix : add check before...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Guys i have big problem. this mod not work..
enabled the mod but when I go to choose advanced options in the map, there is. There are only those of the basic game why?

Guys i have big problem. this mod not work..
enabled the mod but when I go to choose advanced options in the map, there is. There are only those of the basic game why?
update your game.

Top Bottom