Tom's Unit Factory

very nice unit, but i think the juiciest animals are in cossacks2, alexander and american conquest games. maybe u will have some time in the furture....thank you for the great units, and especially the animals..:hatsoff:

Have you come across a zebu (image) that would be suitable for a resource graphic? I'd like to make one, but haven't found an image that would be simple to convert.

I looked, but didn't readily see any that are from the best perspective... most seem to be from directly front, which would end up something like this:

Zebu.jpg

I didn't size it down smaller than the 32x32, but probably wouldn't look right in game. ? Although something like this might if it's mostly a side-view.

tom i think i have a tool called gp archive...how should i send them to you?? what form and where - email??, also i might look these days to "alexander for pc" grapchics, i do not think the units are 3d, but a very complex and beautifull 2d creation. i'll do this as quickly as i can...

I looked, but didn't readily see any that are from the best perspective... most seem to be from directly front, which would end up something like this:

View attachment 291936

I didn't size it down smaller than the 32x32, but probably wouldn't look right in game. ? Although something like this might if it's mostly a side-view.
I can do some work with cartooning a photo. Just thought you might have seen something from one of your many game searches.

That's one hell of a unit you've done Tom!

Nice fire sword. I liked the black sword a lot too it's going to be a hard decision wehther or not to use this new firey version. A firey sword is pretty damn cool though so I'll probably end up using that in my mod.

Thanks Tom.

Great animals too.

You did great work on the demon's sword, Tom! Looks really nice! :goodjob:

Love the pig! Don't know how I'd use it, but I'm sure I'll find a way.

Top Bottom