Adeptus Sororitas

Actually, they have a 4+ armor save. That isn't stupendous, but it isn't awful, either. An Ork boy has 6+ armor.

Actually, they have a 4+ armor save. That isn't stupendous, but it isn't awful, either. An Ork boy has 6+ armor.

Yeah, but remember, the Orks get bonuses based on what color their gear/vehicles are painted... :lol:

BUMP

For good reason :)

Heavy Flamer Retributor

I've very happy with this and quite pleased with myself. I had been struggling for ages to create a decent flame prop or figure or whatever in poser, but ultimately decided to revert to my C'n'P beginnings. I animated the attack to mimic that of the combat engineer from conquests, using a yellow flickering light to imitate the flame, then C'n'Ped the CE's flamethrower attack over the top. I think that it came out pretty well :D

MWAHAHAHAHAAAA! Burn, Burn, Burn!

*Ahem* Jolly good work, old chap. As delightful as a spot of tea.

lizardmen rule, here my advice, i think you do not know how to represent a woman. especially with a sword...the preview pedia image really sucks, i think you know what i mean, change the angle of view, really.....:thumbsdown:

What's the problem, Mr. Goldfish? Not Stripperiffic enough for you?

the grip could be with the sword inverse held, more elegant and more deadly for a woman...;)
Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

yes and i agree with senior takhisis good erotism goes well with good fighting, it is all a matter of refinement...you understand of course...hollywood makes good money with this.:love:

lizardmen rule, here my advice, i think you do not know how to represent a woman. especially with a sword...the preview pedia image really sucks, i think you know what i mean, change the angle of view, really.....:thumbsdown:

so you're looking for an up-skirt civilopedia pic?

Top Bottom