Halloween Resources

Gojira54

The folly of Man
:trophy: Winner of PCX of the Month, October 2012! Thanks to all that voted :)

Trick or Treat!

15 all-new Halloween themed resources for your spooky pleasure!

Pumpkin
Black Cat
Skeleton
Skull
Ghostface
Witch
Headstone
Vampire
Zombie
Spider
Haunted House
Ghost
Bat
Grim Reaper
Candy Bucket (of course!)

Happy Halloween!

Spoiler :
I proudly introduce to CFC the newest Graphic Artist - PinkMothra07! This is my 5 year old daughter who has been very interested in some of the graphics work I have been doing for my mods lately, so I decided to show her how to do it. I sat her down, asked her what she wanted to make, and being the time of year that it is she said she wanted to make "Spooky Halloween stuff." At first I was going to make a large graphic, she said "No daddy, I want a bunch of little ones with the pretty pink in the back and the lines, like all your Godzilla stuff" So we did the basics on these together, and after she went to bed I touched them up a bit for you folks.

Attachments

• HalloweenResources.pcx
    38.6 KB · Views: 250
Nice :scared:

I have immediate use for the Zombie; I've been looking for a resource to use as an "Interns" luxury for my Industrial Espionage for quite some time now :)

:thumbsup: They're really nice! Halloween stuff is always fun and welcome, too!

Thanks for the nice comments folks! PinkMothra07 I don't think understands this whole forum thing just yet, but she does understand that you guys like her work :)

Thanks Guys. Rob I did enter, and if it wins it would be a first for both of us :) Going up against Ares and Kyriakos though makes that not too likely, but that's ok - I am in it more for the journey and not so much the destination ;)

Top Bottom