D&D Mystara Previews!

Screenshots from Sind in the 4th era:

Treant in Wendar

A glimpse of the powerful defender of elven lands known as the treant.

Zuyevo Attacks

The Empire of Zuyevo declares war and sends it's best to battle with the armies of Sind!

Werepandas!

Yikes! Lycanthropes everywhere! It's all the rage these days. :band:

True Elves Secret Weapon

A Dragon! In all it's might and glory. Those elves are bringing everything to be the first to crush Sind's warmongering. Well Sind is a warmonger when someone like tlaw controls them. ;)

The Master Invades

From the opposite borders of the True Elves and Zuyevo, The Master makes his move. So far he looks like he's got a good chance, little does he know, that elephant parade is returning from Thyatis.

The Great Thunderer!

A truly awesome mount, the men of Ulimwengu have mastered the art of training and riding Triceratops. These powerful beasts are a fearful site to see on a battlefield.

Barbarians on Vacation

With a view from the mountain tops and grassy beaches below. No silly empire can reach this paradise encampment the goblins and ogres have made here. Time for a little R&R between pillaging. Until Sind learns how to fly.

ok you guys can post after this one. I'll finish putting in the missing pics and the links in the table of contents now.

Well, it is looking very good. I wish I will find the time to download that big baby, and better, to play it! Obviously, you put a lot of work behind that mod tjedge, impressive!

Thank you, it took almost 2 year to put this together. Soon there will be scenario versions with preset maps to go with it.

Glad you like it. Make sure to check out the downloads. There is a 100x100 map with starting positions, a giga random maps and a 160x160 with starting positions available now for this mod.

You want terrain stats with and without terrain improvements and resources and their bonus? I can do that if that's what you mean. Would take a little time to type it up.

If the amount of preview informations, screenshots, and general comments is any indicator of the magnitude of this mod... I mean WOW!!! Just WOW!!! :eek:

Hell the presentation alone is impressive enough... :goodjob:

Thank you. And it is a big mod. Happens to be around 200 small wonders that produce units and over 600 different units from goblin scouts to Gold Dragons. The size uncompressed is nearly a gig.

Just downloaded this last night, will start playing IMMEDIATELY! Way to go, tjedge1! :goodjob: BTW, I've been doing some work in secret on my Dragonlance Mod with my own tiny (read: crappy) map for testing. Don't tell anyone. ;)

SilverKnight

Good luck with it. Will be nice to see more D&D mods coming out. Supa made a really good Krynn map, you should check it out.

From all I have seen and read, this MOD should be Great! I have worked alone on my "Dragon" MOD for 3 years, changing all aspects of the game so I really understand the time and effort you had to put out to accomplish this endeavor. Due to my slow dial up connection and no high speed available where I live, no real hope of being able to download it myself but I may be able to find someone who lives just outside my area with a high speed connection that could Download it for me... Looks Like a Winner tjedge1 :goodjob:

SilverKnight said:
Just downloaded this last night, will start playing IMMEDIATELY! Way to go, tjedge1! :goodjob: BTW, I've been doing some work in secret on my Dragonlance Mod with my own tiny (read: crappy) map for testing. Don't tell anyone. ;)

SilverKnight

I'm working on the same project. If you want, we could compare our notes after summer :)

This is simply staggering work!!! :hatsoff: :worship: Absolutely phenomenal!!!

Now the bad news: I don't really play that much civ :sad: Excellent work and I shall certainly consider giving this a whirl when I do play next.

Top Bottom