new ruin!

a preview:

Attachments

• mmx1.jpg
    mmx1.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 7,281
Another fine example of your work. I will download it later.

Looks good but I'll have to wait two days till PTW is released where I live before I can enjoy it, but it looks worth the wait.

Originally posted by Elden
Looks good but I'll have to wait two days till PTW is released where I live before I can enjoy it, but it looks worth the wait.

I think it's appalling that you've had to wait so long

Originally posted by zulu9812

I think it's appalling that you've had to wait so long

I'm used to it, living in Australia the rest of the world tends to forget you exist

But seriously four or five delays (I've lost count) is unacceptable. I was originally going to get PTW for Christmas, we are now in February :mad:

Good work :)
These ruins look marvelous.
I used to "irrigate away" the old ruins because of their childish looks, but after installing this version i keep the ruins if not building a new city on the site.

m_m_x, you mind if I tweak these to match my color scheme?

warpstorm-"m_m_x, you mind if I tweak these to match my color scheme?"

no problem..

Originally posted by Jak
Very nice , thanks m_m_x

Welcome to CFC Jak.

m_m_x you know your mod is popular when someone uses their first post to compliment it.

Originally posted by Elden

Welcome to CFC Jak.

m_m_x you know your mod is popular when someone uses their first post to compliment it.

I wish I'd started my posting career so positively!

Great work m_m_x :goodjob:

m_m_x, this is one of the best indivdual graphics I've seen here and I'm already using it with my copy of PtW. My only suggestion is to drop the 'intersection' from the middle of the graphic. It doesn't seem to fit asthetically...especially when other roads are in the area. Could just be my taste though. The ruins themselves are absolutely beautiful. Thank you very much for your work!

Great work!
My only question is: can you make another set of ruins, for larger cities? Or is it impossible?

Top Bottom