New unit: Naga Warrior (May 5th, 2005)

aaglo

Furioso!
Hi!
Here is a naga warrior, requested by Drift :)
Enjoy :)

Here are the files:
Naga Warrior (~787 kb)

Here is a preview of fortify, attack & victory animations:

Attached is a King-size preview of the civilopedia

Attachments

• NagaWarriorCivilop.gif
    NagaWarriorCivilop.gif
    14.9 KB · Views: 2,466
Sweet! And here I was thinking of creating a Lamia unit for my FF mod, and you go and save me the trouble :lol: Excellent work! (Lamias are what Naga are called in FF, BTW)

well done aaglo I love your unit style :goodjob:

Excellent as always, every new unit maintains the standard of excellence at that ridiculously high level with you aaglo.

This along with your other sea monsters might make for a good Sea Creature civ, just a thought.

Well done!
:clap:

It's fantastic. I really like the design and animations. Definitely one of my alltime favorites of your infantry units.

Zoinks!!! Aaglo you've done it again. :D

Man that's good. Now to figure out where to put it in my mod. That will be tough. Great job as usual.

Hikaro Takayama said:
Sweet! And here I was thinking of creating a Lamia unit for my FF mod, and you go and save me the trouble :lol: Excellent work! (Lamias are what Naga are called in FF, BTW)

In D&D they are actually two different monsters. Lamia in D&D are Women with the lower half of a lion, while Naga have human heads and serphent bodies..to add to the confusion, then theres also the Yuan-Ti...but we won't go into any detail about them..

Historically, Naga are actually mythical creatures found in Hindu/Buddist S.East Asian nations.

If this was male it would make a perfect Yuan-Ti. The female Yuan-Ti have legs if I recall. Perfect addition to my lizardmen civ.

So in a real game, they would go with India. :hmm: that would be interesting.

tjedge1 said:
So in a real game, they would go with India. :hmm: that would be interesting.

You could include all kinds of mythical/legendary creatures as UUs and associate them with various civs; Thunderbirds for the Native American civs, dragons for the Chinese, etc, etc. Might be kinda fun. :)

Steel General said:
You could include all kinds of mythical/legendary creatures as UUs and associate them with various civs; Thunderbirds for the Native American civs, dragons for the Chinese, etc, etc. Might be kinda fun. :)
The myths and legends mod ideas have been floating around for a while now. There actually might be enough fantasy units to make it now.

Top Bottom