Voodoo Doll (30 June 2006)

Plotinus

Philosopher
Retired Moderator
A hard day at work, and I felt an overpowering urge to make something really silly. So here it is - the Voodoo Doll!

I know that probably no-one will have a need for this, but it made me laugh.

It might not be clear from this preview, but in the Fortify he pulls a pin out of his back to use as a dagger, and in the Death he accidentally stabs himself with it...

Get him here - but watch out, those pins are sharp!

NOOOOOOOO I can't seee the pics. :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I can finnaly see the images. And it's a great unit :goodjob: :lol:.

I like the run animation -->

Plotinus... This unit doesn't use Civ Specific Colors so I remade the units_32.pcx file. It used several Civ Specific colors...or did you intend that?
...That Run looks too Funny, flailing his arms around in a frantic, panic type maneuver :lol:

Attachments

• VoodooDoll_units_32.zip
    1.5 KB · Views: 259
Do you know, I completely forgot to give him any civ-specific colours. Ah well! I don't know if he really needs them in-game. Thanks for the new icon.

I'm glad people like the animations - although it's a silly unit I wanted to see if I could give him a bit of character through the animation even though he's so small (this was the original idea behind Lemmings!). I had most fun making the sounds, actually, which make him seem even more manic, but if anyone doesn't like them it's easy to edit the ini file.

Heretic Cata - I can't see your picture!

Yeah, I think it's just temporary CFC problems. I can see it fine.

GREAT UNIT! Very amusing, Plotinus.:lol:
And an excellent job on it.:goodjob:

Oh well, the pic i posted was a frantic smiley whose movements were just like the run of your doll here. But the adress doesn't seem to work anymore ... oh well...

BTW Plotinus, are you planing to also make Chucky ? :D

And after that Barbie. :lol:

These 3 would have been perfect for the Playground mod. :)

I definitly like it when unit makers get mad !!! :goodjob: That's the biggest form of humor spending some time on animating and rendering a unit that maybe could not be used... no one's asked for this one and it's done !! That's a good answer to all the people asking over and over the same units : UNIT MAKERS ARE FREE TO DO WHAT THEY WANT !!!! :clap:

Top Bottom