Chocobo Rider (Final Fantasy Giant Bird)

DJ Bonebraker

a.k.a Laura
Well, it only took me 6 years, but I finally got around to making a Chocobo Rider unit for my Final Fantasy mod.... And was promptly reminded WHY it took me 6 years to get enough motivation to make another mounted unit. Seriously, animating this one was a pain in the butt, but thankfully all the other Chocobo related units I have left use ranged attacks, and so will be much easier.

Anyways, here it is:

Download

....And looking at the Chocobo Knight, I'm thinking I might re-do it (just a re-color of the rider and a few other tweaks to make it look better).

nice unit ! good work !
and ... happy ...nude year !!!:crazyeye:

It's so awesome!!

Good enough to find ways to justify putting it in mods that have nothing to do with Final Fantasy.

Glad you guys like it!

@Themanuneed: Actually, I think that Kinboat made the walk animation, although I couldn't find it in any of my libraries.... In any case, I just copied the run animation over from the Chocobo Knight... The death and Attack B animation were the worst ones to do.

Thanks Vuldacon, coming from you, that really means a lot!

BTW, I'm on a roll! ;)

I have to make up a mod just for this awesome unit.

A good companion to your Chocobo Knight!

@Pounder: Maybe... Although, depending on the rules, I might be entering something else... :mischief:

Great work, Hikaro! What a nice surprise to see this unit made! :goodjob::)

I intend to use this as the third in the upgrade line from Supa's Terror Birds. sort of a steampunk Songhai cavalry.

Nice! I guess I did kinda give the rider a somewhat asian look.... Kinda in keeping with Final Fantasy in general (i.e. mostly Western fantasy based with Asian elements thrown in)....

Top Bottom