New unit: Da Vinci's Tank

aaglo

Furioso!
One of the strange things ever designed by the great inventor & artist Leonardo Da Vinci: a tank :crazyeye:

Here are the files (roughly 1.8 mb)
Da Vinci Tank

Here is an animation preview of this baby (including Default, Fidget, Run, Attack A, Attack B, Attack C and Death):

And here's a civilopedia pic.

Attachments

• LDVTPic.gif
    LDVTPic.gif
    5.5 KB · Views: 8,678
That has to be the silliest thing ever turned into a unit, but it's class anyway. I wonder how long it takes before someone making a 50's scifi scenario requests you turn that thing into a flying saucer. :lol:

I actually did a project on this thing. Very good job. Love Now just what to do with it...

awesome- please tell me yout going to make the Di Vinci ship next :D

@Drift - don't make fun of it.
It is clearly some sort of chaos magic unit... :p ;) :hammer:

@xen - No, I don't have any plans on doing those da vinci's ships. And I think that I won't do them at all.

There is some thought now that Da Vinci might have been autistic.

Cool :D what is there thrown out (in the fidget anim I think)?

I think the silly units are always better than the serious units.

People need happiness, laughter and silliness in their lives. That is why I made the "Cat" mod (AW:pP). Games are supposed to be fun and what's "fun" doesn't always have to be historically accurate or serious; silly is good too!!!!

Great unit aaglo :goodjob:! I especially like the rock they throw out for the first attack :lol:!

Schw33T!!

Now I have the perfect graphics for my Dwarven Battle Wagon (requires Metaleurgy advance) in my FF mod.... I may even add it to my Tweaked Out epic mod :p

Nice unit as always, aaglo.

Brilliant! I had seen the drawings, and always wondered what the thing would have been like if actually manufactured.

dude this could like come from Leonardo’s workshop!! I know I've asked many a times :D but how far down your list is that roman quinqireme?

I too wonder what they seem to be throwing out the back... Wonderful unit :D

Well, it looks like a rock to me, but perhpas it is a lazy guy who wouldn't push the tank?

Awesome as usual, Aalgo. What is next.

I already found a home in my mod for this. Great work aaglo.

All hail Aaglo!

Top Bottom