New Unit: Ottoman/Hungarian Knight 30/07/2004

BeBro

King of the Krauts
This is one of the units of Steph's endless request list ;)

It was labeled as Hungarian heavy cavalry in Jaseran Armor of Turkish origin, from the 16 century. So you can use it as either Hungarian or Ottoman, maybe even for other middle-eastern medieval Civs. :)

DL http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads8/HungKnight.zip

Animated preview in the next post....

Attachments

• HungKnight_pedia.GIF
    HungKnight_pedia.GIF
    8.7 KB · Views: 5,000
Fidget > Fortify > AttackA > AttackB , plays faster in game ;)

Attachments

• hung_knight.gif
    hung_knight.gif
    279.5 KB · Views: 5,285
Thats really great :goodjob: You must have been busy latley what with updating your already great romans and than this :worship:

First reply :p

Bebro is the Jack of All Trades.

Of all the German Unit Creators who joined CDG on my birthday last year, he is my Favorite :D

You rock, Bebro! What is next?

Excellent :D

Great Work BeBro! :thumbsup: Much needed... :thanx: BTW, well done .pcx files and correct Civ Specific colored areas.
Just as a suggestion, if sounds from an existing game unit are to be used for a new unit, the frames and speed could be matched in order to have the sounds play perfectly. The Civ III Knight Attack and Death have 15 frames each and use 83 speed for example. The Run is 10 frames and uses 66 speed, etc... Any new units that would use the existing Game unit sounds well could be created to match the frames and flc speed for Good end results. Easily checked in Flicster...No Criticism, just a suggestion concerning sound application for some of the new units. :)

swesome- also note, it dosent look all that different from what a Byzantine (and a theoretical western Roman) heavy cavalryman might have developed into.

Kudos sir, i have to say i think this is your best unit to date

Bebro...you "R" the Rittermeister!
Thx A Lot!

Top Bottom