My little unit

bhiita

King
I was going to try and make different directions for it but I thought it looked preety like it is:p only one flc no ini or sounds :( I haven't found a cool sound for it yet. I didnt make attack either but I think I oughta :rolleyes: anyway this is what came out when I got bored and wanted to make a Star Wars probe droid but the those crazy legs and I just didn't have any chemistry so they had to go:cry:

Attachments

• stealthprobedefault.zip
    3.4 KB · Views: 459
:rolleyes: here is a quik preview (next to a modern armor)

this what I made thanks to Flicster :D If you like it and are into looking at the big picture, direct your attention to Moeniir :goodjob:

Attachments

• comparem.gif
    comparem.gif
    3.3 KB · Views: 3,601
looks intresting if it had more things to it like an attack it would be easier to understand excatly what its supposed to be because to me its a little vague and is this all your doing are is this a preview?

again it looks good
keep up the good work

also your profile should be shorter, its part of the rules made by Thunderfall just a FYI

lata

Sorry about the lack of information and fixed my profile
I made this for a long range probe and tagged it as invisible,
gave it a high movement rate and no attack or deffense.
I recently had the thought to make it a si/fi transport unit,with the idea that it stores the units by converting them to energy.
I thought that I would go ahead and post it because I was useing as is,with the ICBM death flc :)

I thought it came out pretty good concidering I mostly frankensteined it:crazyeye:

I think it looks good. It has a lot of potential sci-fi uses. I look forward to using it. Any chance you might make another version with some kind of weapons or appendages? One version could be for recon, and another for combat, or something like that.

I'm thinking about modifying this, and updating does any one have any ideas? I want to back in my game but it does need some sort of attack. I have a cool death planned for it, I just need Ideas for an attack:) I cant think of any thing that would look right:rolleyes:

there is a probe droid made already floating around these forums somewhere......

Originally posted by Neomega
there is a probe droid made already floating around these forums somewhere......

:p I 'made ' mine first :p

and it's not a starwars unit ;) I just named it stealthprobe because it looks kinda like it and was inspired by it:rolleyes:
have you looked at in flicster? you'll really see the difference when you see it working:D it's got flashy lights.

yes.....thats why I ask for any suggestions;) because it doesn't think anybody likes him:crazyeye: it thinks if it were finished he would be better off. I think it's crazy, I told it. it's fine the way he is, but he's going to keep mopeing around, so I'm going to finish it:p

Originally posted by cavemanf16
kinda boring without any animation to it...

:rolleyes: do you have any suggestions? Like I said, I can't think of any thing that looks good with it:rolleyes: it was my first unit for pete's sake, (do you know Pete? anyway :rolleyes: I want to redeem it! :o so what should the attack be?

Red laser would be perfect *psychosupa* :D

Suggestion for fortify : Land and penetrate into the ground, with just the.. lack vocabulary detected.. just the hat/top outside.

Someone get it ? :D

i know what your saying. I scrapped together a SW animation of it firing a laser.

tell me how it is, i will change it to red afterwards, cause i've seen these in Star Wars: Rogue Leader at the Battle of Hoth.

The preview:

Attachments

• beta version.gif
    beta version.gif
    5.6 KB · Views: 2,373
It looks good :)

Perhaps a light should be seen on the unit just before laser fired.

And the laser seems to be fired "in one piece".

Like this :

U--------
U__--------
U____ --------

It would be more natural like this :

U-
U---
U-----
U_------
U__------
U___------

Just my 2 cts

Edit : Ignore the _ , I've just added them 'cause multiple space are remplaced by one.

Civanator.....no I don't mind:D infact, I would thank you very much:) I'll start on the death. :jump:

Top Bottom