New Units: Slinger and Inti Warrior 11/20/03

Kinboat

Conan the Librarian
Two Incan units... The Inti in Inti Warrior refers to the Incan Sun God, dominate god of the Incan rulers and the one they believed they were decended from. He'd make a good replacement for the swordsman or medieval infantry (I think Kal-el has planned him for the medieval infantry). The Incan Slinger is meant to replace the archer.

Inti Warrior: 583kb
http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads5/Inti_Warrior.zip

Preview:

Incan Slinger: 486kb
http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads5/Incan_Slinger.zip

Preview:

AWESOME!!! Yeah, I was thinking the Inti Warrior would make a good medieval infantry. This way when the two continents collide in the medieval period the NWCs get the fancier looking units.

Beautiful units, and I feel bad about saying this ... but hasn't someone else already made an Inti Warrior just like this one? Or was that you, too, Kinboat?

The Slinger, on the other hand, is the most happenin' unit I've seen in a while! Woo woo!!

Utah and Kinboat were both working from a concept sketch I made. Kinboat had already done the model when Utah released his unit and now we have versions to play with. :D

Here is a suggested Inca Lineup. The animations for the Chasqui Scout replaces the Swordsman and would just be a swordsman flavor unit. The Inti Warrior would be the new Inca UU.

edit: removed the lineup, see below for new suggested lineup.

Very nice Kinboat:goodjob: (as always ;))

btw you could always use Utahs Inti as Swordsman replacement, and Kinboats as MI replacement.

Awsome as always. I am now using your setup for my units and it works great. I still find it easier to move the camara and lights instead of the figure itself though. Great work!!:goodjob:

Would it be too gross to use the Incan units for the Mayans and the Aztecs as well (from a historical point of view)? How similar were they?

This is an even better lineup. I had completely forgotten about the original Civ3 Jaguar Warrior that looks nothing like a Jaguar Warrior but would make an excellent replacement for the Swordsman. The Chasquis Scout can be used to either replace horseman, for those people who don't want to have horses in the New World, or it can be a flavor sout. :)

:worship:

Now to get Conquests and mod these fine units into the game!:goodjob:

I know it has a little flavor problem, but I can use the slinger for my Basic Israel mod. If anyone can make a Middle Eastern version of this.. thanks. But, for now this is great!

Also, for any Native American scenario, this is a must!

Well, it turns out LouLong is making a more middle eastern version... but, I can use this in the meantine. And I will (almost definatly) use it for a Native American mod, if I make one. Great unit.

Beautiful units Kinboat :goodjob:

Whoa!!!!! :eek: :eek:

We're not worthy! We're not worthy! :worship: :worship:

I was not expecting the next batch of Native units this soon!

Awesome! Well, the Inti Warrior can now upgrade to the Inti Footman... or something. No name has been solidifed yet.

Top Bottom