Inuit leaderhead

>> EDIT: On second thought, I can't seem to use this, the files are corrupt when I download

Downloaded yesterday w/o errors. Try to save as instead of just open it. Sometime, the errors disappear this way.

How strange, it still says it's corrupt when I do that. Maybe I should run my disk cleanup. I'll get to it later. Oh well.

Transparency issues are still there. Someone is welcome to fix them, or let me know how to fix them in an un-time consuming manner.

Cute leaderhead. :D
Will I offend Canadians if I use this as their leaderhead? The Inuit will be a civ only in pre-industial scenarios. I won't get a chance to see the bikini-clad animations otherwise. :lol:

I actually saw this before it got bumped up while I was digging around for wonders. But she is a beauty. Too bad the Leaderhead Library is sooo incomplete. *Sigh*

Originally posted by Sword_Of_Geddon

Billville, did you realize that you just revived an older than one year thread?

I know. I couldn't resist. :D

Originally posted by aaron_burr

Transparency issues are still there. Someone is welcome to fix them, or let me know how to fix them in an un-time consuming manner.

I don't know if this would help, but maybe making the hair color a shade lighter or darker in the picture? Not enough to be perceptable, but just a slightly different color. Maybe the game interperets the color it's at as a "transparent" color.

Originally posted by Dann
Cute leaderhead. :D
Will I offend Canadians if I use this as their leaderhead? The Inuit will be a civ only in pre-industial scenarios. I won't get a chance to see the bikini-clad animations otherwise. :lol:

I use this leaderhead for the Canadians already (as Laura Secord) - and I've a set of pcx's tied into the industrial age which I did about a year ago. I think it suits Canada better. Download 'em at the link below.

http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads7/Laurapcx.zip

Previews:

Originally posted by Billville
I don't know if this would help, but maybe making the hair color a shade lighter or darker in the picture? Not enough to be perceptable, but just a slightly different color. Maybe the game interperets the color it's at as a "transparent" color.

I fiddled with that for so long the first time through, and it was such ... a ... hassle ...

Eventually I decided to move on. Maybe I'll go back and fiddle with it though, since some folks would like that.

In the readme file, I gave a list of Inuit words you could use, because they were nomadic, so there weren't any city names that I could find.

And there's a list of first names for your great leaders.

>> In the readme file, I gave a list of Inuit words you could use, because they were nomadic, so there weren't any city names that I could find. And there's a list of first names for your great leaders.

Thanks, seems like I haven't seen it when I unzipped.

It appears as though the PCXs have pallette problems. Has anyone tested this in game? Do the FLCs have problems as well?

- GIDustin

The flcs look great to me. There is a 'transparency' issue (not a big deal in my opinon) but hopefully the update to the all.pcx file helped that (I haven't tested it yet).

EDIT - Just tested, it seems fine to me!

Top Bottom