Modern infantry units request

andrewmarley

Reggae music...
Guys! I really need these units for Civ3! Help me somebody!

It's a modern russian infantry, can you create 4 units with all this weapons?
It must be the same model of unit which image I've posted.
1)Unit with AK-101 must shoot standing and if it's possible - he must throw grenades.
2)Unit with PKM must shoot standing and lying on the ground.
3)Unit with SVD must shoot sitting on the ground.
4)Unit with SA-7 must shoot standing.
Can you? Please,you will save my life!:cry:

I can't believe there is no appropriate existing unit for these ? Beside the particular positions (crouched or sitting), I think there should be some decent units already available.

I found good unit with RPG by NawyDawg and I want another russian units, also I found Spetsnaz by Balou, but there are no units in green camouflage with AK, PKM, SVD and SA-7... so it would be great if all this units will be based on the same model, so I ask to create them...

I've already got spetsnaz and rpg. So today I checked Gary's uploads twice... And none of his units is exactly this both... they were requested by taras bulba,but I didn't found download links in that thread... Damn... I've got .max models of some russian units,maybe somebody would use it if I upload them here

I agree with you about NavyDawg's Russian but the other infantry units are more like the pics that you posted with camo and helmet. Glad to help anyhoo.

Top Bottom