The American Conquest Collection Library

It seems now that I have to make the mod that I've been thinking of inside my head for months now. These units are incredible! Thanks, Steph!

Sword, SSS does not use the Civilization engine, not at all. Steph programs this with his ten fingers.

Only some graphics are borrowed, but Steph wants to get rid of them to avoid any problems.

Steph,
having taken time to look over your editor and just still gaping with open mouth. Just amazing !!!!
But this new engine of yours could be a major hit I hope, so I must ask (what's probably already clear to many) if this upcoming game have an AI so that it can be play all by your lonesome.
If so it's an even greater masterpiece your making. Like previous post I agree that it normally take a workload of a single man.
Please clarify (probably for the time) if this game will able to play "almost" like the Civ3, vs a strong AI and such.
It sounds too good to be true.
But if so just name the help you need...

Claes

Steph,
as long as the results will be an improvement on some serious errors from standard Civ3.
Thinking about handling choppers. Not only the Attack versions like Longbow Apache and such, but also it's just sick to have a helicopter that can fly out and deliver soldiers in the field, BUT not being able to fly out again and bring them back. The whole concept of the smaller Hueys in Vietnam was to bring out injured units (soldiers) from hotzones. This must be improved in the game.

The handling of trading blockad with the means of ships are a bit weak to say the least. Improvement needed.

What I saw was an improvement of all kinds of carrying other units. 1 soldier unit can't be equal to a tank unit in my opinion.
Same for the fine version of Amph.Ships like the Tarawa. It should be able to hold helicopters that can have soldiers boarding them at sea and attack after the chopper (Sea Stallion) have dropped them inland.

The old issue that Civ3 had in the old days concerning pikemen being better vs horses and such. This will come handy with all the Tank Destroyers and Anti-Tank units. Special units should be strong against certain units and not the same vs all.

Just a few, but then several remains.
Hoping for the best...

Cemo

Steph, your units and project are amazing, wish you all the success possible. :)
Just one little request....
Once I've asked pple to do that, as I'm incapable either to create my own unit or to convert one from some other game. Could you PLEASE convert animal units from the American Conquest? THose are of very realistic graphic and I would love to use them as an enrichment element for uncivilised areas of the worled or for ancient time scenarios.
By now there are only a couple of enimal unit (except those nice dinosaurs) - dire wolf and llama. Courd you bring us other carnovores? :)

Thank you in advance if you are interested in this....
Very much.

>> By now there are only a couple of enimal unit (except those nice dinosaurs) - dire wolf and llama. Courd you bring us other carnovores? :)

There are also a panther, a couple of eagle, a sheep, a camel and a horse.

Can you tell me please where i can find those animals? I failed to locate them :-/

Top Bottom