Leoreth
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Resources About

• Under Thread Index (which you should sticky =P) look under Off-Topic and click on Why Scotland cannot be a Civilization. I think you'll be amused :).
    Another mod, eh? Congrats on the position.

Though I can tell I'm not the first to say so. :p
    Oh no, you're a junior mod?! My commiserations.

Uhmm, it would probably be best if you forgot about our murky past. I'm already in the bad books of several mods :(
    Hey can you reopen my bug thread? The forum needs a dedicated thread for all things disgusting bug pictures/videos :)
    Hey Leoreth, I checked Stability.py. The Religions stability penalty for Secularism is indeed mistaken. The lack of penalty is not assigned to Secularism, but to Scholasticism in some cases, and in other cases not assigned at all.

The most important line is the one about religions spread to cities affecting stability, where Mongolia is an exception. Every civ running Secularism should be added as exceptions, in addition to Mongolia.

I also think this stability "Normalization" thing should be removed. It is pointless, except it hides mistakes in the Stability calculations such as the religious stability mistakes I just reported.
    It seems weirdly old-fashioned to me. I should start teasing him about a particular Bavarian castle-builder.
    So I was talking with a German grad student at MIT last weekend, who was talking not only about Civ-modding but also how he started watching The West Wing and loved the show. Saw you had posted that and figured this might be a coincidence or I knew who you actually were.
    I really wouldn't bother with "him". He's by far the worst nationalist I've come across. :(
    When, pray tell, do I flaunt my intellectual superiority? Was it when I told you you were behaving like a creationist when you rejected the concept of nations entirely? I think it should be common sense that people like Chomsky aren't competent historians or pundits.
    That's one thing the Civ3 scenario pack did well--the scenarios were well-fleshed out, complete, and felt like they were professionally done.

Haven't tried that one yet. I'll make a note of it, might be able to get around to it this weekend.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom