1000 Clues You Play Civ IV Too Much

ha im a civ noob but getting addicted fast

when you break out in public with the civ 4 openeing chant

"nala yet tulet tuluyet"

2971: when you feel the need to write the correct lyrics to the opening song :p

edit: btw welcome to the forums!

2972 You start to sing the "Pater Noster " in Swahili during the Catholic Celebration
2973 You wonder how the Incains didn' t overruned the South America
2974 When you want get something genetely , you ask "please" with a gun

2976 Everytime you see j_mie6 and Gzz post on the same page, you think of playing with the praetorians.;)

:lol: I always think I have double posted :p

call me jamie :p

:lol: I always think I have double posted :p

:agree:

Before I discovered SATW, my avatar used to be the stock Civ4 Statue of Liberty. There was another guy who had the same avatar but we didn't really come to the same subforums, so on the rare occasion I saw him post something I'd always do a double take, try to figure out when I wrote that, and start wondering if I'd been hacked. :lol:

2977. You suspect Isabella of using world builder to bulb communism/fascism in the Middle Ages. How else could she, in behalf of Castile, propose a permanent union with Aragon?

ha im a civ noob but getting addicted fast

when you break out in public with the civ 4 openeing chant

"nala yet tulet tuluyet"

Baba yetu, yetu uliye (FTFY)

While playing do any of you go through in your head what a History channel documentary might say about your Civilization?? Sometimes I narrate it. Hahahaha, its almost too embarrassing to admit ...

2978. You tell the story of how the Incas conquered the Spanish in 1500 B.C and don't understand when they say it was the other way around. You just saw it happen!

2979. When you learn about the fall of the Aztecs in history class, you know the reason is because conquistadors are superior to jaguars. Also the reason that the Aztecs sacrificed so many people is because they have sacrificial alters.

While playing do any of you go through in your head what a History channel documentary might say about your Civilization?? Sometimes I narrate it. Hahahaha, its almost too embarrassing to admit ...

Once my game passes 1920 I narrate to myself with a stereotypical mid-Atlantic radio announcer accent.

2981 : If You have played Fallout You confuse AP for action points :D

Top Bottom