2020 US Election (Part Two)

Status
Not open for further replies.
And now we're talking about Christians being persecuted

What a weasel
The worst thing about US Christians inventing fake persecutions is that I got so jaded to hearing that I ignored genuine persecution of Christians in the Middle East.

This moderator was literally corrupt with Trump admin people. Of course she is biased to Pence.

Having said that, she strikes me as precisely the sort of future president who would all but guarantee a Republican takeover of both houses of Congress come midyears, which is something to consider, if you would dislike that situation.
I'm pretty sure that's a hypothetical for 12-16 years down the road, so not really relevant.

But I fully believe Farm Boy would love her if she was a white Republican from Iowa espousing literally the exact same same views she has now. He'd be pointing to her "partying" videos as how authentic she is.

And now we're talking about Christians being persecuted

What a weasel

The worst thing about US Christians inventing fake persecutions is that I got so jaded to hearing that I ignored genuine persecution of Christians in the Middle East.

Aren't the Christians being killed the most in...The Congo? MDI and all that? Oooh but that's not 'sexy' enough to worry about....

And let's not forget how the US basically gave up Lebanon due to being in 'Israel's immediate sphere' and the Maronites basically got shattered in a demographic cleansing. Oh no.

Then the commission has failed to learn anything from the first debate and that also means any additional debates will be train wrecks.

But I also think she could be far more forceful in calling Pence out, as Wallace was.

Trump's in the next two, so they will be train wrecks.

This moderator was literally corrupt with Trump admin people. Of course she is biased to Pence.
Source?

Aren't the Christians being killed the most in...The Congo? MDI and all that? Oooh but that's not 'sexy' enough to worry about....
Congo is more Christians killing Christians than a persecution.

Source?

Congo is more Christians killing Christians than a persecution.

I don't mean just as in 'the congo is violent', I mean as in there are literal Islamic Groups who go after Christian targets and are actively trying to Islamize the region in the Eastern Congo.

What is that black spot on Pence's head!?

LOL
Trump isn't racist because he has Jewish grandkids
That argument wins every time

Oh and Pence is playing moderator again and the moderator is like 'This is fine'

I think it is gone now. Maybe it was fly, you know what they are attracted to...

Harris: You've nominated 50 judges to lifetime appointments... zero black nominees
Pence: silence.... then "Haminah, haminah, haminah... uh, she didn't answer the question"...

A giant horsefly just landed on Pence's head... like he is literally the Prince of Darkness :satan:... or a pile of horse manure.:yup:

I'm going to start taking a shot every time the moderator says "Thank you" to Pence for going over time. Pray for me... I might not make it through the night.

I'm going to start taking a shot every time the moderator says "Thank you" to Pence for going over time. Pray for me... I might not make it through the night.
Press 'F' to Pay Respects to Sommerswerd's liver.

Barring a knock-out closing argument, I think Kamala lost the debate. She failed to overcome Pence's lies or throw him off balance, while he was allowed basically unlimited time to make things up about her and Biden that she couldn't parry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom