34 Civs DLL (for YnAEMP)

Oh, wonderful to hear! Well keep us posted - I know I'm not the only one excited for this to be updated!

Indeed, I hope that old saves will still be viable once we get the update. I got a game I've been dying to finish.

Indeed, I hope that old saves will still be viable once we get the update. I got a game I've been dying to finish.

Same, got a fantastic Brazil game going. Turned most of the continent lime green, and I think I need to paint some of the other continents that color too.

Dear Gedemon, can you somewhere put tutorial or something about adding these few more civs than 22? I am creating Earth map TSL scenarios but 22 civs limit is brutal - 2D static screens wouldn't be tragedy because I ofthen use also few modded civs which of course always have 2D static screens ;)

Got a question that I will conveniently also use to ask about any updates on this (LOL): for YnAEMP, it allows ~60 civilizations total or something, it's just that the remainder are city states. If we are to get more civilization DLC, or use a civilization mod, can we use more than 43 civilizations out of that maximum limit?

Got a question that I will conveniently also use to ask about any updates on this (LOL): for YnAEMP, it allows ~60 civilizations total or something, it's just that the remainder are city states. If we are to get more civilization DLC, or use a civilization mod, can we use more than 43 civilizations out of that maximum limit?

no. he has to make another dll.

Setup screen does only show 22 civs, I played a bit and have feeling there are 22 civs total.
Is setup screen supposed to have only 22 civs or am I missing something? T ried disabling all mods except YnAEMP related.

You need to click "add player." Also, mod is broken ATM (spies/trade/tourism don't work) so we're waiting on an update from Gedemon.

You need to click "add player." Also, mod is broken ATM (spies/trade/tourism don't work) so we're waiting on an update from Gedemon.
That was obvious thing to do but it does not add players. Can it be because I have huge map parameters edited to have 22 slots default for multiplayer?

Did you load YnAEMP rather than the usual map setup? I think it's "custom game" or something like that in the mod menu. Should come out with a weird background and all.

If this doesn't solve it, delete your mod data files/cache, etc., and unsubscribe/resubscribe to the mods.

So I looked up Gedemon post history. He been super active but hasn't posted anything in November. I think something terrible may have happened to him.

Yeah...no. It's only been 4 days since his last activity man - he logged in on the 18th. Besides, people go missing for myriad reasons, frequently not because of bad things.

I cant wait for update from Gedemon.How I would like to know programing for this issue :)

So I am in a bit of a dilemma here. I have YnAEMP v.22, YnAEMP DLL Civ 43 v.2, and YnAEMP Leader fix for BNW v.2. Everytime I go into the 'MODS' screen and select those three mods the game attempts to load before crashing to the desktop. Only when I have the Civ 43 mod enabled it happens. Has anyone been able to fix this? I've looked around and there does not seem to be a consensus on how to solve this problem.

Thank you.

EDIT: My game is patched to 1.03.18.

The leader scene fix for civs above 22 doesn't work for me, or well it partially does.. it works for official civs only, they have the 2d static screen, but custom civs show some painting of a garden or something, probably a wonder splash page, but I can't remember which one.. is it common/supposed to be like that, or am I doing something wrong?

Any help with that leader screen problem of mine? Just to know if this is common or I have done something wrong/have some problem/conflicting issue etc.. would be great and appreciated!

Top Bottom