5 Dead in Head-on Collision on I-280

What should happen to the drunk drinker?

• He should be shot in legs, boiled his arms in oil, and hung

Votes: 8 15.1%
  • He should pled for his life and go to jail for a few years and say it wasn't his fault

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • We should let the justice system decide

Votes: 35 66.0%
  • We should let the family members that he didn't kill decide

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • Other!

Votes: 4 7.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He deserves death by public execution if you ask me! (The same goes for mass murderer's and rapists)

What if someone is revealed to be innocent later? Do you restore them to life?

(If you do, how? I want to learn that too!)

He deserves death by public execution if you ask me! (The same goes for mass murderer's and rapists)

Public execuation is barbaric and deserves no place in any developed country's society. I'd be willing to say yes to executing mass murderers, but that's about it.

What if someone is revealed to be innocent later? Do you restore them to life?

(If you do, how? I want to learn that too!)
You have to break a few good eggs to egg salad right??

Public execution is barbaric and deserves no place in any developed country's society. I'd be willing to say yes to executing mass murderers, but that's about it.
Public execution might be Barbaric but what about the rights of the victim? The US jails are too crowded and they are a drain on tax payers!

You have to break a few good eggs to egg salad right??

I don't eat egg salad.

Killing innocents is wrong, more wrong than putting them to jail. Capital punishment is irreversable, unlike other ways of punishing, and they should rot in prison for decades instead of getting away with it.

Public execution might be Barbaric but what about the rights of the victim? The US jails are too crowded and they are a drain on tax payers!

Public execution is barbaric. Granted executions in general are a bit antiquated compared to the rest of the world, but at the very least don't make it a public spectacle.

As for jails being too crowded and being a drain on the tax-payers, that is true. Perhaps it should be some sort of incentive for the government to reduce crime. It certainly shouldn't be an incentive for them to start killing more inmates.

Because they are full of people who should be in drug rehab, which is cheaper, or community service, to make room for real criminals

As for jails being too crowded and being a drain on the tax-payers, that is true. Perhaps it should be some sort of incentive for the government to reduce crime. It certainly shouldn't be an incentive for them to start killing more inmates.

Absolutely right

I don't eat egg salad.

Killing innocents is wrong, more wrong than putting them to jail. Capital punishment is irreversible, unlike other ways of punishing, and they should rot in prison for decades instead of getting away with it.
How would having a public execution of this guy be wrong? He is a mass murder (I'm sure he will claim he didn't do this or that it wasn't his fault! I'm sure if he was black Jassie jackson and a bunch of other black people would come to the aid of him and claim he didn't do it!)

Because they are full of people who should be in drug rehab, which is cheaper, or community service, to make room for real criminals
Cheap?? Hanging is pretty cheap to do! 3 day for the trial after which they are given 1 day then they are hung!

How would having a public execution of this guy be wrong? He is a mass murder (I'm sure he will claim he didn't do this or that it wasn't his fault! I'm sure if he was black Jassie jackson and a bunch of other black people would come to the aid of him and claim he didn't do it!)

Cheap?? Hanging is pretty cheap to do! 3 day for the trial after which they are given 1 day then they are hung!

He is a mass murderer, but he should

1. Be given the chance to repent
2. Be given the chance to prove his innocence, as if he were able to do it, but anyway, to prevent innocent deaths by miscarriage of justice
3. Not be allowed to slip away by dying

pathetic, crashing isnt the same as raping or brutally killing people.

Sure it is! the victims are all dead or royalty screwed up, right?

Crashing is an accident, but he was drunk, so it was his own fault. But you can't just go around killing people with CP

Crashing is an accident, but he was drunk, so it was his own fault. But you can't just go around killing people with CP
Sure you can if it was law! (Are we not a nation of laws anyways?)

Haha, this is why I don't like to respond to people seriously.

Sure you can if it was law! (Are we not a nation of laws anyways?)

Destroying political dissent is in the laws of many nations. Holocaust was a law. Just because it's a law doesn't mean it's good.

yes, because everyone whose drunk gets into their car just to kill other people and crash, god forbid they might need to get home, but of course that doesn't matter.

So...would it be alright if I drank a little too much, got in a car, crashed (because my judgement is impaired. That is what too much alcohol does to you) into someone close to you, and I got off scot-free?

Michigan's DUI motto is: "You drink, you drive, you lose.

I chuckle at the thought of a commercial saying: "You drink, you drive, you DIE!"

Anyway, killing someone while driving drunk should be bumped up to murder or attempted murder. Manslaughter doesn't do it for me, as it was no accident. Anyone actually morally bankrupt enough to argue that a drunk driver who kills someone should be let go, is as stupid as said drunk driver.

Haha, this is why I don't like to respond to people seriously.
Why? Sometimes some people don't deserve to live!

If he does pled not guilty be self-defense or some other stuff thing he should be shot on the spot!

So slamming a 2 tonne construct of metal and glass into a family of 4 at 180 kmph, tearing the family apart and smashing them against a steel railing isn't brutally killing someone?

The family was from my neighborhood, although I didn't know them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom