A Brave New World Part 2

To: Zulu Empire

We are just trying to negotiate the payment in the best possible way. There is no way we are just to give you 3 EP. Are 2 EPs in the way mentioned before, 1 Light Cruiser and a trade agreement agreeable to you or are you only trying to suck up our country's blood?

Suck your blood, you aren't even bleeding!? The monetary reparations will be enough to purchase replacements for all our sunken ships, or you will buy us new ships and send them to us. Your choice. If you fell you can't pay it all at once, then we may be able to negotiate an agreement where you pay it over time...but we don't think you need to.

Suck your blood, you aren't even bleeding!? The monetary reparations will be enough to purchase replacements for all our sunken ships, or you will buy us new ships and send them to us. Your choice. If you fell you can't pay it all at once, then we may be able to negotiate an agreement where you pay it over time...but we don't think you need to.

The last offer we made was exactly equal to what you lost, so please don't say that we owe you more. Our offer was more than fair, given the circumstances.

The last offer we made was exactly equal to what you lost, so please don't say that we owe you more. Our offer was more than fair, given the circumstances.

We were under the impression that you were offering us 2EP, or a Light Cruiser, which was ludicrous. We now see you said "and" not "or", and we accept the offer...except for the part about the trade. We don't feel for it to be appropriate for a nation who just shred half our navy to begin trade with us at this point in time.

Just to reiterate, 2EP and 1 Light Cruiser will be delivered to us immediately (ie this turn).

We were under the impression that you were offering us 2EP, or a Light Cruiser, which was ludicrous. We now see you said "and" not "or", and we accept the offer...except for the part about the trade. We don't feel for it to be appropriate for a nation who just shred half our navy to begin trade with us at this point in time.

Just to reiterate, 2EP and 1 Light Cruiser will be delivered to us immediately (ie this turn).

:rolleyes: Why aren't you willing to concede? I think that you shouldn't have any problem if the payment was given in installments, it wouldn't be the end of the world and you would still be able to build the lost ships.

I will pay 1 EP and 1 Light Cruiser this turn. The other EP will be given next turn.

:rolleyes: Why aren't you willing to concede? I think that you shouldn't have any problem if the payment was given in installments, it wouldn't be the end of the world and you would still be able to build the lost ships.

I will pay 1 EP and 1 Light Cruiser this turn. The other EP will be given next turn.

You can afford it now without any problems. We see no reason why our reparations should be delayed because it is more convenient for you.

just attack him Milarqui!

You can afford it now without any problems. We see no reason why our reparations should be delayed because it is more convenient for you.

Your inability to negotiate is quite surprising. I wonder what would happen if you "accidentally" attack a French or a New England vessel and they destroy your navy.

You are going to receive what you asked for anyway. Why the greed to receive everything yesterday? Isn't the fact that we are actually going to pay all enough to exercise your patience?

@emu: I don't plan to attack him. If I did, my reputation would go down. It's best if the Zulu Empire attacks me and then it would be his reputation the one going down.

He did attack you, he fired the first shot you are justified in using excessive force

Your inability to negotiate is quite surprising. I wonder what would happen if you "accidentally" attack a French or a New England vessel and they destroy your navy.

You are going to receive what you asked for anyway. Why the greed to receive everything yesterday? Isn't the fact that we are actually going to pay all enough to exercise your patience?

@emu: I don't plan to attack him. If I did, my reputation would go down. It's best if the Zulu Empire attacks me and then it would be his reputation the one going down.

We won't be some push over. We feel it is greed on your part for not paying your debt in full, and instead using part of it to fuel some cause for personal gain. We are the ones at a loss right now, if you haven't noticed. Had you received some negative effect from this incident, then we would, indeed, be more lenient. But this is not the case.

We won't be some push over. We feel it is greed on your part for not paying your debt in full, and instead using part of it to fuel some cause for personal gain. We are the ones at a loss right now, if you haven't noticed. Had you received some negative effect from this incident, then we would, indeed, be more lenient. But this is not the case.

This is not us trying to push you over, we are willing to give you what you asked for, but it's obvious that you have a single-track mind that doesn't allow you to consider the possibility that perhaps we are doing several other things with the money our country makes, and needed things at that. You are going to receive the 2 EP and the Light Cruiser, and since we yielded in the reparations amount, then you could actually yield in the time it is paid.

This is not us trying to push you over, we are willing to give you what you asked for, but it's obvious that you have a single-track mind that doesn't allow you to consider the possibility that perhaps we are doing several other things with the money our country makes, and needed things at that. You are going to receive the 2 EP and the Light Cruiser, and since we yielded in the reparations amount, then you could actually yield in the time it is paid.

Every moment we don't have the ships we lost, we are being effective negatively. We won't wait a year for what is ours when it can easily be given now. Your "grand projects" can do with one EP less this year.

Every moment we don't have the ships we lost, we are being effective negatively. We won't wait a year for what is ours when it can easily be given now. Your "grand projects" can do with one EP less this year.

The only reason I can think of that you would need the ships so desperately in this moment would be for war. If you aren't gearing for war, then I don't think it is that important, and if it is war then you could perfectly wait 1 year to start said war.

The only reason I can think of that you would need the ships so desperately in this moment would be for war. If you aren't gearing for war, then I don't think it is that important, and if it is war then you could perfectly wait 1 year to start said war.

So single minded you Imperialists are. We want our ships so they can be used to defend our defense forces and better protect ourselves. For all we know, you are going to use the reparations you owe us to expand your colony into our land, which we can easily see you doing.

So single minded you Imperialists are. We want our ships so they can be used to defend our defense forces and better protect ourselves. For all we know, you are going to use the reparations you owe us to expand your colony into our land, which we can easily see you doing.

The way we see it, this is going to end in either of two ways:
a) You don't like not being obeyed, you reject our offer, you declare war, and in the end you lose more than what you had before.
b) You accept our offer and in 2 years time you get what you wanted.

Easy, no? And no, we have no intention to expand Danish East Africa into your land, managing what we have right now is enough for our Empire, despite whatever delusions you might have about any supposed aggression on our part.

Bolivia declares our support for our danish brothers over these Godless heathens.

The way we see it, this is going to end in either of two ways:
a) You don't like not being obeyed, you reject our offer, you declare war, and in the end you lose more than what you had before.
b) You accept our offer and in 2 years time you get what you wanted.

Easy, no? And no, we have no intention to expand Danish East Africa into your land, managing what we have right now is enough for our Empire, despite whatever delusions you might have about any supposed aggression on our part.

Are you so ignorant as to think their are no other options to fixing this problem?! Your word is no greater than ours in this matter, and if you don't trust us, we don't trust you.

There is only one case where we will accept one EP being paid later...and this is if interest is being collected on it. We would be willing to charge 10% interest, which means you will owe us another EP after ten years.

Are you so ignorant as to think their are no other options to fixing this problem?! Your word is no greater than ours in this matter, and if you don't trust us, we don't trust you.

There is only one case where we will accept one EP being paid later...and this is if interest is being collected on it. We would be willing to charge 10% interest, which means you will owe us another EP after ten years.

I could say that it seems that you are the first not to trust somebody else, as we have promised to pay what you asked for. Do not turn this around to make us the bad ones. You are the ones who don't accept what the other country suggests.

And, considering the fact that we are going to pay 2 EP in 2 years, we fail to see where such a high interest rate would affect the payment.

I could say that it seems that you are the first not to trust somebody else, as we have promised to pay what you asked for. Do not turn this around to make us the bad ones. You are the ones who don't accept what the other country suggests.

And, considering the fact that we are going to pay 2 EP in 2 years, we fail to see where such a high interest rate would affect the payment.

Listen, we won't accept the EP later unless we get some kind of collateral or interest. How are we to know that you won't just take that EP and never pay it back...or even worse, use it to recruit military units to subjugate us.

To: Denmark

We feel we should not send money to Denmark to build the bridge, as we fear the money will just be used to keep your bully happy. Give us proof to the contrary, and we may be more inclined to throw some aid to the bridge effort.

Top Bottom