A Brave New World Part 2

Yeah, they got stuff all over imageshack. However, the replacement image says that 'no images were harmed', so unless the hackers are liars, the pictures will be back.

Here it is, reuploaded.

To: France

Indeed, none can doubt that our pasts are very much interwined. However, this gathering is intended to be for the Francophone nations of North America, with possibly a few guests from the tiny French population of South America.

However, there is merit to the idea of a gathering of the international Francophonie. Perhaps some time after this Exhibition in Winnipeg, another gathering could be held elsewhere, in which Francophones worldwide could participate.

However, if it is the wish of the majority of the nations of French North America that Lisist France be involved in these festivities, then we shall extend our invitation to you as well.

Respectfully Yours,

Serge Sauvage

OOC: Sorry for not sending orders, while I have been online in the past week, I have had little time. A family emergency came up and I could not devote alot of time to this. I will not resume this NES at the moment, but maybe when I get more free time I may rejoin. Sorry again.

To: Metis

But of course. Although, you understand, our offer was not for participation in the festivities inasmuch as it was financial aid to ensure they went without a hitch.

To: World

Recently, we sent a simple offer of surrender to the Republic of China: We shall lay our weapons down and rejoin the Republic only if they do not ban the Communists.

They rejected the offer soundly. This only proves what we are telling you: compared to them, we're the good ones. If the Republic offered surrender on the terms that the officials could flee to other countries, we would take it with open arms. But we offer them to have mercy on us, and they turn it away. That, my friends and enemies, is cruelty. That is injustice. That proves that the Republic of China is the evil side in this conflict.

From Italy
To UCC

blah blah blah...your rebellion has lost. And maybe they wouldn't have banned you if you hadn't rebelled.

To: The World

The UCC, being as untrustworthy as always, has only told the international community a half truth. These were the terms of peace that we counter-offered to the UCC that were subsequently rejected by them.

1. Chen Duixi and top UCC officials and officers must turn themselves over to the Republican government. We will promise not to execute them. They'll receive a fair trial though they will still likely receive life in prison.
2. All soldiers within the UCC army will be forced to swear an oath of loyalty to the Republic of China.
3. All lower level UCC officials will be forced to swear an oath of loyalty to the Republic of China and be put on a eight year temporary probation where they are not allowed participate politically. After this period has ended, they will be allowed to vote once again and join any active political party they choose.
4. Free passage to anyone else living in the UCC who calls themselves a "Communist" to forever leave China for the countries of UNCA or SUSA if they choose.

It should also be noted that we cannot make peace under their offered terms as our constitution specifically bans anyone who openly fought against the Republic from holding a political office. Perhaps if they had not rebelled in the first place, they would have had a chance at contributing to our democracy and amending this clause.

To: The Axis of Evil

You people disgust me, in a sentence. I have no need for your drivel. We are severing diplomatic relations with you, even if we win this war.

From Russia
To Greece

We stand by our Serbian friends. Allow Albania to hold a plebiscite to determine its future [with the choices being staying a part of Greece, independence+Russian protectorate, becoming a part of Serbia], or we will be forced to intervene in this conflict.

From Russia
To the Dictator of Xinjiang

Either cease hostilities against your Muslim population immediately, or Russia will be forced to militarily intervene to stop this genocide.

From Russia
To Georgia

We hope that new leadership in your country will also bring about a more democratic political system and more tolerance towards all Georgian citizens.

To: Russia, Ottomans

Let us come together in conference to best determine the fate and handling of Sinkiang.

To: The Axis of Evil

You people disgust me, in a sentence. I have no need for your drivel. We are severing diplomatic relations with you, even if we win this war.

From Denmark
To the UCC

We think that the peace offer the Republic of China has given you is more than what you would have gotten anywhere else: this kind of rebellion in our own country would have ended with the ringleaders sentenced to death.

To: Russia

Serbia's acts are nothing but territorial aggression. We are saddened that your government has failed to see through their ruse. We hope you will reconsider your misguided policy and instead reign in your Serbian puppets from attacking a country which only hopes to be your friend.

To: Russia
CC: World

We will cease shortly, considerign the standing pressure, we have no interest in engaging in violence with our neighbors. We shall offer amnesty to all Muslims in arms, and will refrain from further slaughters.

To: Sinkiang
CC: World

And what about the right of the Muslims in the present system? What redress will be made there?

To: France

Not that it's your business, but we will offer funds to rebuild families and villages.

To: Sinkiang
From The Republic of China

The Republic of China has had to deal with rebellions and warlords for some time now and we know how it is your kind works. You will stop your slaughter of the innocents for a few years, claiming to have reformed and seen the error in your ways. Then one day, when you are confident the world no longer has its attention focused on East Asia, you will resume and complete your genocide before anyone notices what took place right under their noses. The Republic of China won't accept this. We demand the resignation of "General" Kong Bang Tai from all political and military positions within Sinkiang and the implementation of democratic institutions at the soonest moment possible for the majority Uighar population. The Republic of China will "assist" in making sure this takes place if need be.

To: Republic of china

I will not step down from my position, and you're more than welcome to try and make me.

Top Bottom