A Brave New World Part 2

To: Texas, New England

The Jamaica constitution may have allowed the Gulf Alliance to intervene if required however the Gulf Alliance no longer remains in this world. There is nothing in the Jamaican constitution which states the UNSA member states are free to impose their imperial control over the oppressed people of this island.

The UCNA would implore your nations to allow the democracy you support to take place. A plebiscite has been held in Jamaica and the Jamaicans have made their decision. If your nations continue to occupy and oppress the Jamaican people it will only further increase the suffering and turmoil throughout this island.

The Gulf Alliance merged with the UNSA adopting the UNSA name for its better description of our Alliance. No person who was not a member of the Gulf Alliance will be allowed to set foot on the Island once Texas secures stability we will work with the locals in creating a democracy that was meant for Jamaica.

England wonders how you will ensure the people vote for the right choice? If you take away the election it's by no means a democracy and if you rig it it is little better... Your going to have to change their hearts and minds i suppose

TO: World

Virginian warmongering has postponed any peace talks, calls for full war on Georgia were made and as such the greatest battles in North American history are about to take place. We advise the world to call back Virginia and save them from humiliation.

From AXIS Tribunal, Rome
To Georgia, Tennessee

As decided by the Tribunal: Georgia is to withdraw from Tennessee and pay 4 ep (3 this year, 1 next) in recompense. Tennessee apologizes for their incursion into Georgia after the attempted coup conspirators and will go through the Tribunal for extradition rights on suspects as is proper.

In addition the AXIS announces that all other members (excluding Ovambia and Republic of China as they are in a conflict) will donate 1 ep to help rebuild and improve Tennessee after this incident.

England wonders how you will ensure the people vote for the right choice? If you take away the election it's by no means a democracy and if you rig it it is little better... Your going to have to change their hearts and minds i suppose

Tried that, didn't work.

We will discuss with Georgia on that. They are quite good at forcing the elections towards only one party.

TO: World

Virginian warmongering has postponed any peace talks, calls for full war on Georgia were made and as such the greatest battles in North American history are about to take place. We advise the world to call back Virginia and save them from humiliation.

Virginia is not postponing anything. We are fine with peace that has been previously achieved. It is Georgia who has decided that her terms aren't met, and who is pursuing this war. It is Georgia who is refusing to sign peace.

Let it be known it is Georgia who is pursuing this war. Virginia and France had worked out a fair treaty and we had thought we had achieved peace in our time. Georgia is only pursuing war because she realized that her attempt to create war had failed and she is not willing to give up.

EDITED out aim logs.

The Gulf Alliance merged with the UNSA adopting the UNSA name for its better description of our Alliance. No person who was not a member of the Gulf Alliance will be allowed to set foot on the Island once Texas secures stability we will work with the locals in creating a democracy that was meant for Jamaica.

So Texas will implement a democracy in Jamaica but ban the most popular parties that the people of Jamaica would rather have Communists leading them?

Sounds like a dictatorship similar to the one that was recently replaced on the island.

So Texas will implement a democracy in Jamaica but ban the most popular parties that the people of Jamaica would rather have Communists leading them?

Sounds like a dictatorship similar to the one that was recently replaced on the island.

We never suggested we would ban anything. We understand that many people disagreed with the policies put in place by the Haitian Empire. We plan to re-gain control and allow the Democratic process to take its course once again. We are considering the chance that the Haitian plebiscite may have been tampered with by the Communist elements however we plan on ensuring a true and fair election take place.

We will allow all parties on the island as you are right, its the true Democratic way.

@civver, update links are provided (only up to 1925 I think) on the fron page. My suggestion is to send me a Privatre Message based on what type of nation you'd like to play (domestic vs. foreign, military vs. pacifist and so forth). I'll be more than willing to suggest a country for you.

The Métis Syndicate notes that leftism and democracy are not mutually exclusive- communist governments in a democratic system are perfectly capable of being voted both in and out by the populations of their countries.

OOC: And I suppose the EAN just lets you back in? "Hey backstabby mcbackstabbington, welcome backst- er, back!"

Or do they not have a say in the matter? Ah I sure love capitulatin' t' Germany!

OCC:

Orders sent. I’ll be out of town and mostly away from computers until next Sunday night. If there is any diplo, EQ can answer for me and I’ll deal with the consequences when I return. If an update deadline come and goes between Wednesday and Sunday, then please bank my money.

See you all in a week.

Top Bottom