A Brave New World Part 2

To Denmark:
From Sweden:

We would be more then willing to let Swedish companies sell their goods in Denmark. Specifically iron and steel. If you'd buy only Swedish iron and steel, that would help in restoring cooperation between our two nations.

To Denmark:
From Sweden:

We would be more then willing to let Swedish companies sell their goods in Denmark. Specifically iron and steel. If you'd buy only Swedish iron and steel, that would help in restoring cooperation between our two nations.

To Sweden
From Denmark

We would happily accept that agreement. If you are willing to buy foodstuffs, chemicals and leathers from Danish companies, then it would become a trade that would greatly benefit both of our nations.

I'm interested in Bolivia, although the stability rules seem strange. How did Bolivia achieve stability of 6 while only having the economic power of 4?

It would make sense if your intention was to push most of the world into becoming protectorates of the greater powers (which is my assumption, although im still interested how they managed it)

@emu: Some (i.e. many) smaller nations have more stability than they could achieve under the ruleset. I gave these nations higher stability to begin with in order to give them at least a little possible time to turn the situation around.

New France is the nation based in washington/vancouver region.

Remember you're part of the French Imperial Protectorate though :p

Remember you're part of the French Imperial Protectorate though :p

That's hardly a bad thing! The Imperium of France is the mightiest Imperium in the land.

All reservations are off with a couple of exceptions. We're still working out Germany, so Kentharu, if you could respond to my PM about that.

this is the three hour warning for any one who chooses to send in orders this time. Remember, everything but spending orders would be acceptable.

to: The Ottoman Empire

We would like to extend our relations with our neigbour.
A trade-agreement or other allaince would strenghten us against the imperial countries in the neigbourhood.

A trade-agreement would be most agreeable at this time.

If France is avaliable, I'll take it.

Nope, crezth has it. Please look at the front page to see who has what.

Sorry about that- I thought that might have simply been an unconfirmed reservation.

Reservations are in parentheses

Top Bottom