AAranda's modcomps for RoM 2.7

I finally made it :D

This gamefont should be compatible with your corporations :) If not I eat my old hat.

I used the order in your corporation mod, but moved them to TGAindex 19 to 28.
I also put the standard alpha channel (Round circle) behind your logos as in your gamefont it was mixed up. And finally made a single space between original corps /7/ my corps /18/ your corps /29/ my guilds. The number I put is the actual TGAIndex number, not as the original where it was TGAIndex+1.

I put the gamefonts here, but hopefully they'll be uploaded in Zappara's patch 2.72

Sorry my friend , still messing in the civilopedia

I finally made it :D

This gamefont should be compatible with your corporations :) If not I eat my old hat.

I used the order in your corporation mod, but moved them to TGAindex 19 to 28.
I also put the standard alpha channel (Round circle) behind your logos as in your gamefont it was mixed up. And finally made a single space between original corps /7/ my corps /18/ your corps /29/ my guilds. The number I put is the actual TGAIndex number, not as the original where it was TGAIndex+1.

I put the gamefonts here, but hopefully they'll be uploaded in Zappara's patch 2.72

No , just kidding¡¡¡
Finally you did it . What a pain , eh? . Thanks very much really
By the way , i never tell you , but i love so much what you are doing with your guilds mod , is the kinds of things we all shall thanks and keep forever in our RoM , very original , imaginative and completely new
I know how much it must be keeping you busy and , a little bit , making you insane , as it remain me so much to my religions mod , and it cost me much pain , turns and work .
But this guild thing is worth it , keep dooing , i'm waiting anxious

Hi Aaranda!

Did I miss a fix for your Religions mod because I'm getting pink boxes for unit icons.

Quick question regarding the Forced Worker unit; does it every go obsolete? I haven't tried playing a game with it yet but I think it would be strange to still be able to build Forced Workers into the modern age and beyond.

BTW - thanks Aaranda for so many great modmods. :goodjob:

I got so many xml error when i try to play your religion modmod with quibing's modmod.Would you take a look??
EDIT: it seems that all of your modmod(i have all of your modmod before i install quibing's) doesn't work too.I can't see sniper, forced worker, fuegian civ, and so on.

Quick question regarding the Forced Worker unit; does it every go obsolete? I haven't tried playing a game with it yet but I think it would be strange to still be able to build Forced Workers into the modern age and beyond.

BTW - thanks Aaranda for so many great modmods. :goodjob:

Good question!
I thought of that when i made the unit , and wanted to make it obsolete somehow . Then i remembered usa , russia , india , etc still using prisioners as forced workers and i opted for it .
But , in the dark side , the unit is clearly useless about medieval times , to fast to build and to little bonus when used . In the bright side , is always something to thanks the possibility to build something with the extra food when you don't want a city to grow more
I'm still doubting on making it obsolete or not . Now that you have read it , wht do you think? I'll like to hear your opinion

I got so many xml error when i try to play your religion modmod with quibing's modmod.Would you take a look??
EDIT: it seems that all of your modmod(i have all of your modmod before i install quibing's) doesn't work too.I can't see sniper, forced worker, fuegian civ, and so on.

So , you had all my mods before install quibing's ... did my mods worked fine then?
If yes , i recomend you to download again quibing's , because i tried to have a look at it and it was beeing edited , so maybe some errors are beeing fixed
Pleas , make me know for sure if my mods were fine before quibing's , install the new version of quibing's and if the errors continue i'll have a look at it

Good question!
I thought of that when i made the unit , and wanted to make it obsolete somehow . Then i remembered usa , russia , india , etc still using prisioners as forced workers and i opted for it .
But , in the dark side , the unit is clearly useless about medieval times , to fast to build and to little bonus when used . In the bright side , is always something to thanks the possibility to build something with the extra food when you don't want a city to grow more
I'm still doubting on making it obsolete or not . Now that you have read it , wht do you think? I'll like to hear your opinion

Well I guess my view would be that it should only be buildable whilst using the Slavery civic because that civic exists purely to provide the benefits (and downsides) of slaves. Otherwise you can still build slaves even if you use the emancipation civic! I know it is possible to tie a unit into a specific civic as the Inquisitor unit can only be built when using Intolerant.

So , you had all my mods before install quibing's ... did my mods worked fine then?
If yes , i recomend you to download again quibing's , because i tried to have a look at it and it was beeing edited , so maybe some errors are beeing fixed
Pleas , make me know for sure if my mods were fine before quibing's , install the new version of quibing's and if the errors continue i'll have a look at it
Yes, i use all of your modmod(love the religion and the patriot, especially:goodjob:)
It was work like a charm.
And i think i already used the last version of quibing's modmod (1.0.1).

Well I guess my view would be that it should only be buildable whilst using the Slavery civic because that civic exists purely to provide the benefits (and downsides) of slaves. Otherwise you can still build slaves even if you use the emancipation civic! I know it is possible to tie a unit into a specific civic as the Inquisitor unit can only be built when using Intolerant.

Yes , it can be done , but using phyton , which i don't like much as makes mods difficult to install and i'm not good on it
Anyway , i don't think in the forzed worker as a slave . I use to think on it more like a prisioner condemned to forzed works for the rest of his live , wich is still in use in many countries around the world . I had many doubts about how to make work this unit when i made it , and one is that , if you see it like a condemned prisioner it shouldn't be builded with food , but i wanted some unit to use the extra food and then i tied both threads
What do you think? Should it stay as it is ? Should be it become obsolete with emancipation? Later?

Yes, i use all of your modmod(love the religion and the patriot, especially:goodjob:)

I had a look to quibing's modmod and yes , you'll have many problems using it togheter with mines , as them both modify same files.
With WoC system , it shouldn't be a problem , as quibing's , mines are original file should merge in aresulting file wich add all the benefits added by each mod file , but it can be extremely unbalanced
Far than that , souldn't be any problem

i had tried the mod in combination with all mines and it works as i said , i haven't had a problem
Anyway , what is that mod doing exactly ? is a purely aesthetic one ? Tell me , please
Of course , if you want to expose your problems more exactly , we can work a solution together

AAranda,
I'm new to the RoM mod, and loved the ideas you have. However after installing your modmods, I am encountering errors when loading RoM.

Here's what the dialog says:
Tag:BUILDINGCLASS_SHAMANS_YURTA in Info class was incorrect current xml file is xml\Buildings/CIV4BuildingsInfos.xml
The next one says:
Tag:RELIGION_TENGRIISM in Info class was incorrect current xml file is xml\Buildings/CIV4BuildingsInfos.xml

They continue on from there for a long darn time, and there's a lot of fracking dialogs, I know because I clicked through them all to see what would happen, my poor clicking finger!!

In any case RoM runs after all that clicking, but I really don't want to do that, so I'm wondering what I did wrong on the installation.
I put all the AAranda folders (and accompanying xml file under /Assets/Modules
And all the other folders (res, python, etc) under Assets. I assumed those .jpgs were there just for example screenshots and did nothing with them.

So, if you got time and can help, let me know. In the mean time since I clicked through all that, I'm going to see if the new religions are actually working on a game.

Thanks.

AAranda,
I'm new to the RoM mod, and loved the ideas you have. However after installing your modmods, I am encountering errors when loading RoM.

Here's what the dialog says:
Tag:BUILDINGCLASS_SHAMANS_YURTA in Info class was incorrect current xml file is xml\Buildings/CIV4BuildingsInfos.xml
The next one says:
Tag:RELIGION_TENGRIISM in Info class was incorrect current xml file is xml\Buildings/CIV4BuildingsInfos.xml

They continue on from there for a long darn time, and there's a lot of fracking dialogs, I know because I clicked through them all to see what would happen, my poor clicking finger!!

In any case RoM runs after all that clicking, but I really don't want to do that, so I'm wondering what I did wrong on the installation.
I put all the AAranda folders (and accompanying xml file under /Assets/Modules
And all the other folders (res, python, etc) under Assets. I assumed those .jpgs were there just for example screenshots and did nothing with them.

So, if you got time and can help, let me know. In the mean time since I clicked through all that, I'm going to see if the new religions are actually working on a game.

Thanks.

It seems that you have misplaced something , sorry .RoM loads finally and works fine now , yes , but without the religions , or the buildings , or both , included
I strongly recomend you to reinstall again reading the instructions carefully , because the mod is really hard to install , i know.
Please , try once more and let me know if it is fine ... if not we shall find out why

Actually, that was my 3rd try, the second two with all the other modmods removed.
Assuming the instructions I reiterated above are correct, then I don't see what doing the same thing over again will accomplish.
If anyone else has any suggestions, I'd really appreciate it?
Is there a general troubleshooting forum, I realize that the mod and modmods are done for fun, and that I can't expect support, but maybe someone knows why I'm getting these 50+???? error messages?

Sorry, that came off sounding testy, I don't mean to be. The religions are working fine, so maybe I put an extra xml file somewhere, but where???
I founded Kemetism, and I love the temples and the different things they do, makes building them in different cities a good idea.
Thanks for the mod AAranda! I think that what I'll do is live with the messages until I get some info from someone about it, and go ahead and install all the other modmods I wanted and ck them out too!
Great work everyone, and especially you with the religions, AArandal!

Casca, The Immortal Soldier

Actually, that was my 3rd try, the second two with all the other modmods removed.
Assuming the instructions I reiterated above are correct, then I don't see what doing the same thing over again will accomplish.
If anyone else has any suggestions, I'd really appreciate it?
Is there a general troubleshooting forum, I realize that the mod and modmods are done for fun, and that I can't expect support, but maybe someone knows why I'm getting these 50+???? error messages?

Of course you can expect support ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡
I didn't told you to reinstall , just to be quick and obvious , i hope you didn't thought that as wasn't my intention
The thing is that tose messages you are receiving are pretty generals : you showed two of them and both pointed to the buildinginfo file , but one of them can be religioninfo file too ... and you said you have a lot , so is difficult to point you in the correct direction .
On the other hand , the mod is working fine for sure , because i'm using it and it has been downloaded by around 200 guys without complaints
I'm afraid that , with that amount of logo errors and the fact that the mod is fine all i can do is tell you to reinstall , or guess
Guessing , as you had reinstalled a few times , i'll bet for the buildinginfo files : inside the mod is a file that must replace an already existing file in your RoM . It is placed in Assets/Xml/Buildings . Just copy and replace it
If you didn't miss that step , make me know and we will try something else

On a second thought , those messages you printed , can be pointing the fact that a building already existing in the buildinginfo file is not existing in the buildingclassinfo file , so , if you did correctly the step i pointed you first , try to delete Only custom religions folder and install again that folder ONLY

Had same probs, 50 xml error messages when starting civ. Its something corresponding to incompatibility with jooyos mod mods I think. :/

I allready had same issues earlier, but downgrading jooyos gamecore dll helped. Lets see if I can retry this. From his 1.18 to 1.17, when it still worked with your religions mod without error messages.

Guessing , as you had reinstalled a few times , i'll bet for the buildinginfo files : inside the mod is a file that must replace an already existing file in your RoM . It is placed in Assets/Xml/Buildings . Just copy and replace it
If you didn't miss that step , make me know and we will try something else

Edit: As I remembered ealier I downgraded and reinstalled religions after that, like I did again without the downgrading part now. It worked as you said and loaded without error messages.

Top Bottom