AFSNES I – The New Dawn

das said:
As one good consequence of the recent voyages, Jomon entered a golden age of trade, as well as a cultural and scientific one.
Of all the update lines you wrote,
This one, my heart, did quickly smote;
Godly light illumes the land
From snow capped peaks to beaches sand.

Any modly thoughts on golden ages and their opportunities would certainly be welcome as I prepare my orders. ;)

OOC: *mumbles about how Ayutthaya never got anything about a Golden Age in bird's nes* :p Never a single reference! Not one! :p

OOC: *mumbles about how Ayutthaya never got anything about a Golden Age in bird's nes* :p Never a single reference! Not one! :p
They are a good idea, aren't they. Maybe I can find a way to include then in the next game.

Some noob, eh? Not only does the above sentence not make sense and has words missing, but if you're going to call me a noob, at least take the time to look up my name. Call me Frozen In Ice the noob, or that noob named Frozen In Ice, or Frozen In Ice, or "that player I don't know the name of"; just not "some noob."
No point taking offense at anything silver writes, he's simply that kind of guy. Take offense at it and chances are he will continue just for fun (his fun that is). ;)

Thank you silver for your help.

I have decided to play Sunda Ascendancy, seems like an intriguing nation. :)

They are a good idea, aren't they.
Decloak: No, they're really not, as they're just a way of describing a period of unique power, not some formulaic bonus to ability you get by entering in the Konami Code. :p

The United States was in a "golden age" in 1945 and 1991 because it was just stronger than everybody else and doing better, the British Empire from 1790 to 1890 or so for the same reasons, the Spanish Empire from 1492 to 1650 or so, and so on.

The "golden age" comes from the benefits--the benefits don't come from the golden age. Civilization is wrong.

Treaty of Heraklion:
  • The warring factions signing this document hereby agree to cease all fighting and aggression against all other signees.
  • The signees of this document further agree not to aid any non-signee nation in their war against any signee nation.
  • The forces of the Tarekid Amsurate, Capua and Arecomos agree to withdraw all troops from east of the Latin peninsula [1] and relinquish all claims to any lands there, with the exception of the islands of Khios and Ikaria, which will be held by the Tarekid Amsurate.

Signed
Dag'Uru Am-Shadad of the Eternal Akkadian Empire

Awaiting the signatures of:
Kingdom of Najjaria
Kingdom of Odrysa
Hellenic Empire
Dag-am-Karung
Tarekid Amsurate
Capua
Arecomos

[1] Italy, doh

I will not sign such a document until Kratopolis remains a free Ashaist City. I AM STILL ALIVE HELLO!

I will not sign such a document until Kratopolis remains a free Ashaist City. I AM STILL ALIVE HELLO!

Yeah, about that...you weren't exactly invited to sign. In fact the document even implies that the Tarekids are going to ignore your destruction.

:evil:

since finmaster is not going to be the Danes anymore, can I get some response to peace offer?

{echo...echo....echo...echo}
I think Thursday, but das is 12 hours ahead of me so that means Weds. for me. I keep getting it wrong and so I pretend that they are due Monday.

Orders sent!

Nice new avatar Darkening. :thumbsup:

Top Bottom