• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

America: The Ironclad Oath

Sorry guys, but after nearly two three hours of researching, writing, editing, and game-playing, I must unfortunately state that I did not finish the chapter today as said. I can say that it will be very entertaining, emotional, and long. The chapter will be finished on Thursday.

Sorry guys, but after nearly two three hours of researching, writing, editing, and game-playing, I must unfortunately state that I did not finish the chapter today as said. I can say that it will be very entertaining, emotional, and long. The chapter will be finished on Thursday.

Ok, just slow down for second this takes time. We'll get there eventually.

No problem. Better a high quality update on Thursday than a rushed one now.

No. I was asking if he included my declaration of independence of Texas in his story. I didn't want a rushed story

No. I was asking if he included my declaration of independence of Texas in his story. I didn't want a rushed story

He didn't say you want a rushed story. He was telling you to wait as we haven't even reached 1861 which is when the interactivity actually starts. This might be because you're not a native English-speaker but you need to stop taking our words so literally.

He didn't say you want a rushed story. He was telling you to wait as we haven't even reached 1861 which is when the interactivity actually starts. This might be because you're not a native English-speaker but you need to stop taking our words so literally.

A lot of nations, especially in the Eastern Hemisphere, have less of a concept of sarcasm. Not necessarily none at all, it just seems to be that way. At least from my experience anyhow.

That's why I said Eastern Hemisphere :p Not many Americans during Spring Break go "hmm, want to know where I want to go? Turkmenistan!" :p

Agreed but they only get like 7,000 people a year go there. There is this giant hole called the Door to Hell that was filled with natural gas that the Soviets lit and the fire is still roaring. That was many decades ago.

Agreed but they only get like 7,000 people a year go there. There is this giant hole called the Door to Hell that was filled with natural gas that the Soviets lit and the fire is still roaring. That was many decades ago.

I've heard of that! That's what one of the events in CK2 are based on.

?? The Soviets in CK2? :lol:

The sinkhole, not the Soviets. I thought that would be kind of obvious considering the Soviets didn't exist at that point and the locals at that point were superstitious. They would be even more superstitious if a fiery hole with strange noises and brimstone opens up out of nowhere.

The sinkhole, not the Soviets. I thought that would be kind of obvious considering the Soviets didn't exist at that point and the locals at that point were superstitious. They would be even more superstitious if a fiery hole with strange noises and brimstone opens up out of nowhere.

Yeah that was why I was so confused :lol:

A lot of nations, especially in the Eastern Hemisphere, have less of a concept of sarcasm. Not necessarily none at all, it just seems to be that way. At least from my experience anyhow.

Well, we have learned sarcasm from american films and cartoons so we' have a bit less sarcasm than americans

And that kids, is how gods are created.

Top Bottom