Ancient Mediterranean Civs - Greek Epic (by Numitor and ambrox62)

I tried the 2 mods during long games, with all 16 civs in the game. There was no loading process problem, neither was any AI slowing down the game, or anything like this.
I suggest that you try both mods together, without any other mods. If the problem persists after that, then you might have to delete the whole Cache folder's content (it's a pain I know...).

About the Units Bonuses, I need more feedback about balance.

The Athens Civ has the Phlanx Warrior with an attack str of 7 which is lower than the warrior which it replaces. It seems some of the numbers need to be adjusted.

expect an Unit update very soon for both Mediterranean packs.

Note: now that I know this, I will update every mods that I've been working on with the new units stats

Hi guys,
I've been away from ciV for a while and I've just bought G&K
I wonder if Iamplayer's upgrade above is running fine for G&K
If not, I might do it in the next days
Let me know :)

I am using a mac, would it be fine to request a mediafire or non-workshop download link to the G&K version of the mod?
I'd really like to play it, however the only mod I'm able to download from here is the old vanilla version, which is incompatible with my game.
Same goes for the other Ancient Mediterranean civ packs.
I hope it isn't too much to ask for, but yeah.

I am using a mac, would it be fine to request a mediafire or non-workshop download link to the G&K version of the mod?

Is mediafire a free and permanent server where I can safely upload my mods avoiding they will be removed after few time?

Yes, you can upload files free, all it requires is signing up an account.
I believe the files are permanent as well, and wont be taken down unless they're illegal or something.

Hi Ambrox, welcome back :)

I will answer the question myself, I believe the mods work fine with G&K as it is now.
I would like to continue to work on these mods that you made (Mediterranean ones and Wonders etc...).
What I mean is that if you need help with anything, I would love to participate.

Of course, these mods are your creations in the first place, so tell me what you think about it.

Note: The next step I had planned, was to add Thrace. What do you think?

Edit: yes, to upload the mods somewhere, would be a nice move for Mac users.

I would love to participate
The next step I had planned, was to add Thrace

You (and everyone else) are welcome, of course ;)

Thracians and Lydians will be the next (and last) civs to complete the mod, but, as first thing, I would rejoin Numitor to our cause :)

Sounds great!
But no Macedonia, Thebes or Epirus?
IIRC Numitor even mentioned plans for an Atlantis civ too

Simply because GE has 2 slots open (and Numitor was working on Lydians and Thracians), while AMC has 6 (and more, if needed)

Top Bottom