Are the Jews and Israel a pawn in West Crusade?

West Crusade?

• Jews are a pawn in the West Crusade

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Jews and the West are allies

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • the West is the pawn

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • other

Votes: 8 40.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread was garbage to begin with, but it managed somehow to become even worse.
Wow, just wow.

So your point is that Poles do really good for themselves once they become Americans?

Excellent point, will remember for future.

Nope, man - my point is that Poles do really good for themselves both abroad and in Poland - so you really don't have to "worry" about Poles and you really don't have to post your pathetic, extremely racist jokes about Polish people. But of course in America every ethnic group is more prosperous than in their own country - because the United States of America is in general the most prosperous country on this planet (except the small ones like Luxembourg).

And how various groups perform in America is a good indicator of their enterpreneurship, because conditions for each group are equal.

The statistics I posted above show that Polish-Americans are among the top 3 most prosperous of the European-American groups.

And the average prosperity level of Polish-Americans is higher than that of German-Americans (maybe because in America - unlike in Europe - the Iron Curtain was not separating the Polish-Americans from the "civilized world" for more than 50 years; while post-war West Germany was busy "eating" dollars).

So yes, Polish-Americans > Poles. Agreed. The American Poles are definitely the richest, most successfull ones.

So basically when Poles emigrate to America, they don't clean toilets, contrary to what you suggested.

That stats only prove that Jews are superior to all of us.

You are a "genius" - you have just discovered that Jews are famous for being enterprising & resourceful (something which is known since year 1300).

This is precisely why so many people in human history were anti-Semites, they disliked the Jews because of their advantages.

I suppose the Poles are also disliked by so many people, because of their great advantages in many fields.

So who has complexes here ???

That stats only prove that Jews are superior to all of us.
Sshh...
Domen was telling us not be racist in the anti-semite thread. We should listen closely.

So basically when Poles emigrate to America, they don't clean toilets, contrary to what you suggested.

More like, when they emigrate to America they stop being Poles. At which point these new Americans hire Poles to clean the toilets.

Polandball comics seem to indicate that toilet cleaning is a common tradition for Poles in Britain.

Domen was telling us not be racist in the anti-semite thread.

Anti-Semitism is only one of many types of racism. Another one is Polonophobia - nowadays much more widespread.

There are many reasons to hate the Polish people (just like even more reasons to hate the Jewish people).

One of those reasons is that Polish women are much more beautiful than German or British women. So German and British men are jealous.

Another reason is the cleverness of the Polish people and their amazing skills in the art of trolling in the internet.

Polandball comics seem to indicate that toilet cleaning is a common tradition for Poles in Britain.

You see - the Polandball series is so pathetic, that they can't even properly depict the real stereotype.

The stereotype tells about dish-washing rather than toilet-cleaning. Dishwashing is a stereotypical activity for Poles in Britain. But, as a matter of fact, the real main activity of Poles in Britain - is banging married British women and increasing the unemployment rate among ethnic British guys.

Oh - and you also have many nice and expensive cars, British guys. Thank you very much for these cars!

Your cars are actually more beautiful than your women, and even easier to steal.

Anti-Semitism is only one of many types of racism. Another one is Polonophobia - nowadays much more widespread.
I'd say paranoia is more widespread than Polandphobia, but whatever.

There are many reasons to hate the Polish people (just like even more reasons to hate the Jewish people).
NOW WHO'S THE RACIST?

One of those reasons is that Polish women are much more beautiful than German or British women. So German and British men are jealous.
Good thing America has all three kinds of women. Poor Poland, you only have one kind of woman. So sad you are lonely.

Another reason is the cleverness of the Polish people and their amazing skills in the art of trolling in the internet.
I'm lol'ing

You see - the Polandball series is so pathetic, that they can't even properly depict the real stereotype.
I didn't even know there was a stereotype, just polandball. Please do tell me all the actual stupid things poles do.

The stereotype tells about dish-washing rather than toilet-cleaning. Dishwashing is a stereotypical activity for Poles in Britain. But, as a matter of fact, the main activity of Poles in Britain - is banging married British women and increasing the unemployment rate among ethnic British guys.
Ethnic british guys?

NOW WHO'S THE RACIST?

You?

I just stated that there are reasons to hate these groups of people.

Which does not mean that I subject my mind to such low instincts and hate anyone.

I certainly don't hate anyone basing on their ethnicity, nationality, religion, look or anything like this.

Ethnic british guys?

Yeah - I mean those guys who sit in a pub each evening and speak like if they had noodles in their mouths (you know - a typical British accent).

And they also have great sence of humour (now I'm serious - I really like British sense of humour).

Regarding various accents of the English language - my favourite is the "hard" Russian accent - an example:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlK1ughUIns

And I hate the "noodles in my mouth" British accent. Why do British people speak like if they had noodles in their mouths? ... :dunno:

Poor Poland, you only have one kind of woman.

That's why we go to America - we are bored of our beautiful women and want some fat American fastfood-eating ones with big asses.

Well - that was a conclusion based on the fact that - historically speaking - Anti-Semitism was more widespread than Anti-Polonism...

Nowadays being an anti-Semite is considered worse than being a serial killer, while being a Polonophobe is rather trendy.

Anti-Semitism being more widespread than Polanphobia =/= More reasons to hate the Jews, you little racist rascal you

In imaginations / minds of various racists - yes, it means more reasons.

For example Adolf Hitler had more reasons* to hate Jews than to hate Poles (but he clearly hated both these groups).

*According to his own ideology, there were more reasons to hate Jews than to hate Poles (and other Slavs).

Clearly you have personal insight into the inner workings and thought processes of racists. I defer to your expertise.

Nationalists are the best people to troll.

Poland can't stand black people, they would never buy microsoft products sold by a black man:

Nuclear radiation has also mutated them:

Poland can't stand black people, they would never buy microsoft products sold by a black man:

Man, I haven't seen that image since the original nuketastic "Is Poland in Eastern Europe" thread that served as OT's introduction to TLO back in freaking 2008.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom