Are you a Christian, Atheist or other religion?

Vote for the option that fits you best (agnostics vote atheist)

• Total voters
I'm Christian, I'm on the winning team!

There's a flaw in your poll besides the ones already mentioned by other people.

Some people believe in God without belonging to any religion. So they aren't christian jewish, muslim nor buddhist, hindu, etc. but they still believe in God. One example of this is the prominent ex-atheist Anthony Flew.

Winner said:
I am an atheist. Think I am genetically programmed to be one, since all attempt to raise me as a good catholic have failed :lol:

:lol: :D me too I was raised as roman catholic,but I'm an atheist.I still have to put on a show for my parents that I believe in all this stuff and go to church every now and then.(I have a feeling if I said that I dont believe my entire family tree would try to kick my arse :( but its not so bad I make fun of the priests with my other friends and sleep on the benches when I go to church :lol: )

Pride as in thinking you're the best at something, or own the best thing (your car, the most money, etc), but being proud of the Lord Jesus Christ and what He did for us is not a sin.

I'm an agnostic.
I was walking down the street the other day, and some travelling monks tried to convert me to Krishna.
I said I was a Quaker (which isn't too far from the truth).

Homie said:
OK, this forum seems to have the entire specter of <SNIP> opinions.
I actually :lol:'d! Do you mean spectrum? A whole ghost of opinions! I'm a (pedantic) atheist.

Cleric said:
:lol: :D me too I was raised as roman catholic,but I'm an atheist.I still have to put on a show for my parents that I believe in all this stuff and go to church every now and then.(I have a feeling if I said that I dont believe my entire family tree would try to kick my arse :( but its not so bad I make fun of the priests with my other friends and sleep on the benches when I go to church :lol: )

The best way how to make your son an atheist is to force him to go to church :D

Maybe that's why are the protestants so successfull, their rel. services are more enjoyable ;)

What? No Hinduism or Buddhism? This poll is too western oriented :) Heh no Zoroastrianism either!

agnostic, so I went with atheist (though it really isn't the same)

Raised Orthodox Christian, went through various bouts of other random religious mysticism, agnosticism to finally settle for negative Atheism. But I am a ferm believer in one's right to be as mystical as one wants ;)

Elrohir said:
I disagree; athiesm is a religion. But that's a topic for another day.

To quote from my own Sig "Calling Atheism a religion is like calling bald a hair colour" :p

I'm an Atheist by the way... and coincidentally my hairline is receding pretty fast too so that quote has a special resonance for me :D

Top Bottom