Ares' little color conversion workshop

Goldflash said:
Hey, I have a request... Bebro made some helicopters in Early Eighties Royal Navy Blue... can you make them in.. Not Early Eighties Royal Navy Blue?

Okay, your request has been granted (Sea-King wise). ;)
I made a USN version as well.

Update: I added the Canadian Leopard C2.

Actually a heavily uparmored modification of the Leopard I, this unit is very similar to the Leopard II at Civ scale. If you want, you can also use it as a 'what-if' Canadian Leopard II. ;)

The Leopard C2 boasts a much more accurate weapons system; it can accurately engage targets on the move at twice the range of the C1. A computer in the tank monitors the target's range and factors that affect the flight of the round such as wind speed and air temperature. Then it does all the necessary calculations to get the round on target.

In addition to the tank upgrade, 18 Leopard Crew Gunnery Trainers were purchased under the Leopard Thermal Sight Project. The Armour School at CTC Gagetown will receive six of these, while regiments across Canada will receive four each.

Even with all of the improvements, the Leopard's life expectancy has been stretched only to about the year 2010. The long-range future for the tank in Canada is still not certain. Analyses of alternate options, fleet rationalization and operating costs are ongoing.

The tank can actually function, depending on the threat level or the operational environment, as long as Canada want to keep it in service. The tank is operated by five other countries, and, with 1500 Leopards of about the same configuration in service, industry is committed to providing spare parts.

All Leopard C2s should be delivered by August 2001.

Info: http://www.haaland.info/leopard1/world/

El Justo said:
aw man Ares...you just keep adding more and more to my list of additions to TCW. this is a good thing though...well done!
And there will even be more... ;)

Cheezy the Wiz said:
einen worden.. ausgezehchnet! yea so my germans not great but youre german tanks sure are! ima throw these into a Red Stom Rising map methinks, if thats okay with you
Sure, I'd like to see that! I don't have a color conversion of an Icelandic girl to be saved from the Russians, though. :rolleyes:

There was no American cop in RSR. ;)
There was a Spetznaz trooper that was interrogated by German secret service officers, that's all.

Update: The Danish Leopard was added.

Okay, the next vehicle will most likely NOT be another Leo, but this one was made on request.

are you gonna add the dropship conversion on this thread?
and can you convert some color on a legionary, all metalic surfaces to gold?

I'll keep this thread for real-world units. ;)
What legionary do you think of? The stock Civ one or BeBro's?

Update: The South African Olifant Mk.1A (based on the Centurion).
Since it's not exactly a desert camoflage, I posted it in this thread. A desert version (if you want to use it for Israel or Lebanon) can be found in the desert conversion thread.

The dry terrain camo of the African Centurion can also be seen on this Olifant Mk.1B. I'm sorry that there was no better pic of the Mk.1A around than what I posted next to the unit preview.

Top Bottom