ASFeudNES

No. I'm just sending out the soldiers. Sorry for any confusion there.

Then what exactly is the 1GB to the knights going for? You can't buy knights, they're there by birthright...

Then what exactly is the 1GB to the knights going for? You can't buy knights, they're there by birthright...

Misread the section on knights. Orders are corrected. (I really shouldn't write orders in the middle of an EU3 game)

Orleans Orders:

Stats:
Spoiler :

Etienne Chambord, Duke of Orleans/ Birdjaguar (Forest Green)
Treasury:2GB
Economy:1/1
Stability:1
Knights:49
Soldiers:50(Upkeep:1)
Soldier Quality:2
Ships:0(Upkeep:0)
Naval Quality:0
Special:Lvl1Vineyard(1/2)
Vassals:

Spend 1 GB on expanding our vineyards
Spend 1 GB on equipment and training for our knights

Can GB be spent fractionally?

@Birdjaguar- No on spending GB fractionally.

Thanks.

A small, weakly old woman trembled in front of Volker. Her peircingly high voice tore into Volker's ears. "Help me!" she cried "Some thief attempted to mug me!" Always the gentleman, Volker walked over to the shrivled disgusting looking woman, and began to speak.

"My lady, I wish you no harm. Who is the man that stole your coins?" The old woman turned. It was not a woman at all. It was a Venetian.

"Gah! Vile beast!" Volker yelled in disgust "Why don't you man up, and fight the thief for your money back?"

"Because I am not a man! I am a Venetian!" the person began to cry "My mother was a whore, and my father was a filthy bum that took swims in the cow trough once a day. I am the richest man in my town back home.. and that thief just stole the lot of my money! All 3 coins!"
Truly a disgusting site. "Can you even read?" Volker asked. The Venetian shook it's head. "No! Education is for the Great, and brave! My people decided to build a city surrounded by water because we're cowards! Of course I can't read! No one in Venica can! Didn't you hear we attempted to colonize the Dalmation coast without any sort of military support?"

"GET OUT OF MY SIGHT!" Volker yelled. The coward quickly peed himself, and ran away. A venetian has not been seen in Berlin since.

The sky was dark grey, with rain spitting upon Bradenburg's grand army, waiting outside of the small Pagan village. The smoke from it's chimneys filled the already dark sky. "Here is where we shall do battle," thought Rommel. But for now, the army waited. In the distance, the giant figure of Volker was seen riding towards the army. Now we may begin. As Volker road up, wearing his horned helmet, and weilding his giant unforgiving axe, the German army, supported by several dozen local soldiers began marching towards the city.

Roughly 50 or so Pagan's came out of the town to counter the Brandenburg attack. But all for null. Their leather armor did not stand up to the iron used by the Germans. The German soldiers charged directly into the Pagan line, slaughtering many right off the bat. King Volker rode through the mass of men, swinging his great axe, sending two Pagan heads flying. And with his successful solo charge, the Pagan men routed. "FOLLOW YOUR KING!" screamed Rommel in the fray. Soon all were hunted and killed like the Pagan animals they were.

The city belonged to Brandenburg now. It's people were to be converted, and turned into good, Catholic citizens of the Kingdom of Brandenburg.

Spoiler :

-Katja has had twins. Volker II, and Else. All the nations that sent representatives to celebrate the birth are to be given the time of their lives. They are to return to their Kingdom's with gifts, on behalf of the Bradenburg court. They are also to be given a tour down the Oder.

- -1GB; Our road project shall continue. Hopefully, this will not only make the delivering of my troops to various regions of my realm faster, news and trade should spread a lot quicker.

-Local villages are to be encouraged to join in my domain. Especially to the south, down the Oder. Their men are to be promised glory and a sense of fulfillment, if they support my campaigns against the heathen pagans, so any and all soldiers they wish to send will be admitted into the King's army at once.

-Their has been reports of small Pagan villages around my domain. My army under General Rommel is to end the menace. The people are to be forcibly converted, and the land is to be taken. Resisters are to be killed. The taken land is to be distributed to any and all nobles that wish to claim support for my King. Take any money or resources you can from the Pagan's that won't convert quickly and willingly. Add it to the King's treasury. The Glory of the Pope shall be instated in these heretic lands. The King himself shall be present during one of these attacks, leading his troops to obvious victory. (He will only "appear" should it be an obvious win for my guys.)

-Srsly. Tons of locals should support my efforts in killing these Pagan SOB's.

-Any treasures that have been found are to be put on display in my King's Castle, to show his sheer badassitude.

-Any extra grain or treasures that could be spared are to be sent to the Pope.

Katja soon after the birth of he children.

FAMILY TREE
Spoiler :

Volker- 37 Years Old
Katja- 26 years old
Else- 0 years old
Volker II- 0 years old

The Duke of Brabant congratulates the Sovereign of Brandenburg on his most glorious victory, and desires to inform him that many miles away in Brabant, the women of the Duchy swooned upon hearing of his exploits.

To: The Manly, and civilized Duchy of Brabant
From: From: The Glorious, Holy and Just, King of Brandenburg, Magistrate of the life-giving Oder River, Savior of the whole of Christendom, the ruler of the cradle of Civilization as we know it, a shining light in another wise dark reality, lord Imperator, King Volker the benevolent, killer of Pagans, Lover, the Pius, the architect, and the Cultured, and smiter of those of the lesser blasphemous race of Barbaric "Wieners", lord of the Germans, Mathematician, lover of imported Brabant drink, the Lion-hearted, the modest and the wise

All of my German noblemen are similar to me in my "swagger". Please let it be known, that should you have any brides you wish to send over, I'm sure one of my noblemen will take her hand in marriage. She could be whisked away to one of my noble's manors and be a good princess. She may even see the Oder!

Which, coincidentally, I lay claim to.

To: The Kingdom of Brandenburg, Holder of Many Titles

We would be honored. Let this then consummate such a union between our dependents.

To: The King of Bradenburg, of many deserved titles

Congratulations on your twins. Truly, you have been blessed by God and I wish for them to grow up to be fine young men.

My bad on no update. Been sick the past few days, and had to wake up early today for the work. Will update tonight as though 2 seasons has passed. If you'd like to send additional orders for the fall season, you may.

Heh. Just add more WAR to my order of WAR. ;)

Orders for Second Season
Bank all(?) GB, reinforce current holdings and play nice with neighboring fiefs

To: The Duke de Montourne
From: From: The Glorious, Holy and Just, King of Brandenburg, Magistrate of the life-giving Oder River, Savior of the whole of Christendom, the ruler of the cradle of Civilization as we know it, a shining light in another wise dark reality, lord Imperator, King Volker the benevolent, killer of Pagans, Lover, the Pius, the architect, and the Cultured, and smiter of those of the lesser blasphemous race of Barbaric "Wieners", lord of the Germans, Mathematician, lover of imported Brabant drink, the Lion-hearted, the modest and the wise, master of his domain

We appreciate your thanks! You are indeed a civilized people!

OOC: Gah. I'll try to get orders up tonight. If I can't, for some reason, bank GB.

Orleans second season: bank all gold.

Orders for 2nd season, just bank all gold.

ORDERS FER SEASON 1

Spoiler :

-Katja has had twins. Volker II, and Else. All the nations that sent representatives to celebrate the birth are to be given the time of their lives. They are to return to their Kingdom's with gifts, on behalf of the Bradenburg court. They are also to be given a tour down the Oder.

- -1GB; Our road project shall continue. Hopefully, this will not only make the delivering of my troops to various regions of my realm faster, news and trade should spread a lot quicker.

-Local villages are to be encouraged to join in my domain. Especially to the south, down the Oder. Their men are to be promised glory and a sense of fulfillment, if they support my campaigns against the heathen pagans, so any and all soldiers they wish to send will be admitted into the King's army at once.

-Their has been reports of small Pagan villages around my domain. My army under General Rommel is to end the menace. The people are to be forcibly converted, and the land is to be taken. Resisters are to be killed. The taken land is to be distributed to any and all nobles that wish to claim support for my King. Take any money or resources you can from the Pagan's that won't convert quickly and willingly. Add it to the King's treasury. The Glory of the Pope shall be instated in these heretic lands. The King himself shall be present during one of these attacks, leading his troops to obvious victory. (He will only "appear" should it be an obvious win for my guys.)

-Srsly. Tons of locals should support my efforts in killing these Pagan SOB's.

-Any treasures that have been found are to be put on display in my King's Castle, to show his sheer badassitude.

-Any extra grain or treasures that could be spared are to be sent to the Pope.

Katja soon after the birth of he children.

FAMILY TREE
Spoiler :

Volker- 37 Years Old
Katja- 26 years old
Else- 0 years old
Volker II- 0 years old

ORDERS FER SEASON 2

Spoiler :

-Bank my GB left over
-Gain moar support from local lords and hamlets and such.
-Continue killing pagans, if need be
-Send more food stuffs, and treasurez to the pope, looted from Pagan villages.

Top Bottom