Bermuda Triangle: Real or Fake?

Is the Bermuda Triangle we here about real, or fake?

• Total voters

ceaser1345

Long live the Idiocracy!
What do you think of the Bermuda Triangle, is it real or fake? Is there realy pyramids under the waters there and vortexs, time portals, or aliens? What do you think? Personaly, I think, and hope, its real.

The Bermuda Triangle is a real triangle in which nothing supernatural happens.

confusing poll with a spelling error (which makes it more confusing). I'm guessing no means fake, so I voted that.

Is this going to be like that reptilian thread we had a while back? :popcorn:

WHAT DO YOU MEAN? i just asked a question, and knwo something else, last summer, when I was at my dads house in Portland, Michigan, I was outisde at about 10 at night on my front proch, I saw what I think was a UFO, it was like a ball with the sides going out like a sacuer. It was yellowish-bronze and moved realy fast. It freaked the out of me!

UFO's don't exist. Sure you may not know what it is, but the government does.

The Bermuda Triangle is a real triangle in which nothing supernatural happens.
Except for the fact that radioactive monkeys are native to that region. Coincidence? I think not!

Seriously, though, I agree. How do I represent it with my vote?

I don't understand how the poll options relate to the question.

Is it real or fake:

Yes
No

???????

Anyway, it's real and nothing happens there. It's one of the busiest shipping lanes in the world so of course ships get lost. And the thing about ships being lost at sea is they do so mysteriously and without much evidence because they're under a friggin mile of water.

Studies have been done into the Bermuda triangle and they have found no increased incidence to ship or aircraft losses in that area than the normal for any region.

I have no idea how to answer poll, since it gives both the positive and negative in the same question. It should be one or the other.

Does "fake" mean that it simply doesn't exist, or that it does exist but is in fact an elaborate practical joke?

I refuse to vote in the poll on the basis that the geographic triangle exists, but there is nothing extraterrestrial about it.

The alleged Bermuda Triangle phenomena was completely invented out of nowhere in 1960s. It subsists on a few noted incidents and disappearances and relies on making people believe that these cases are exceptional and/or paranormal.

So yeah. The Bermuda Triangle phenomena is pretty "fake."

The alleged Bermuda Triangle phenomena was completely invented out of nowhere in 1960s. It subsists on a few noted incidents and disappearances and relies on making people believe that these cases are exceptional and/or paranormal.
In other words, it was talked about on Coast to Coast?

Top Bottom