• Total voters
I'd like a place that combines the following please:
  • The climate of Colorado (USA)
  • The socialized universal health-care system of the UK
  • The sexy voices of French and Russian women
  • The beer of Germany
  • The cuteness of Japanese women
Oh... I left Canada out... :mischief:

Give Germany back eastern Prussia, and voila.

Nah, I've lived there. America really ain't nothin special as a place to live.
It is astonishing how convinced Americans are of that however. In Mississippi, the poorest state of the USA, in a tiny redneck village, people just could not grasp how I could prefer Germany. I had to argue with that it is the country I was born in and hence felt my roots were so I finally had some understanding (being honest would have been like telling a 4-year-old that Santa wasn't real).

Good propaganda is good propaganda.
Give Germany back eastern Prussia, and voila.
And forcefully mass-import French and Japanese.

One of the things I like about the USA is there's so many different climates to choose from.

I think I'd like to live in the Pacific northwest. Oregon, maybe.

The USA, although the rent is too damn high.

Norway or Finland. Take your pick. Either would be great. Or perhaps even Austria, assuming you had a degree of choice as to where you live within the country.

• The climate of Colorado (USA)
  • The socialized universal health-care system of the UK
  • The sexy voices of French and Russian women
  • The beer of Germany
  • The cuteness of Japanese women
Oh... I left Canada out... :mischief:

You know what's got all those things (except the second one)? America.

USA #1

USA #1 son

Brazil #1! Better climate than all the other options, has all kinds of terrain to do stuff in, biggest jungle in the world, environmentally stunning, great new president, and LOADS of Japanese, Italian and German immigrants!

EDIT:
The climate of Colorado (USA)
The socialized universal health-care system of the UK
The sexy voices of French and Russian women
The beer of Germany
The cuteness of Japanese women
Oh... I left Canada out...

1) Brazilian mountains are cold, I guess...
2) Done! (Though needs a bit of improvement...:mischief:)
3) Brazil has lots of French immigrants!
4) Brazilian beer is the best in the world!
5) Brazil has lots of Japanese immigrants!

:D

Where ever I have the/can

Enjoy good weather year round
Start and run a business without too much red tape
Participate in civil politics
Live with educated, open minded people
Good medical care
Freedom to express myself

The only other place I would live in aside from Australia is France. So that's why I voted for it.

Why? Same as Australia but less isolated from the rest of the world, in the heart of Europe with access to an entire continent and North Africa within reach. I am learning the language. I have contacts there. I've visited and know the country well. I am more than just interested in living there. I know the history and culture fairly well also.

The only other place I can think of is India where I would like to do religious and charitable work.

There are about 25 countries in the world that I feel, given a slight subjective adjustment to the most objective criteria possible for "best" could be listed as the "best" country to live in.

Sark, once the feudal government there is overthrown and replaced by a Civfanaticracy.
The Free State Project should move there... 838 participants have already migrated to New Hampshire in order to set up a libertarian state. Instead, if they moved to Sark, they'd already be a majority of the population and thus would be able to have a majority large enough to push through their reforms.

The Free State Project should move there... 838 participants have already migrated to New Hampshire in order to set up a libertarian state. Instead, if they moved to Sark, they'd already be a majority of the population and thus would be able to have a majority large enough to push through their reforms.

No! Sark is ours! They should find somewhere else. I suggest Bir Tawil.

Obviously people would vote USA. Predictable poll. It should be 'besides the USA', then the results would've been more surprising.

Top Bottom