Brazil discussion thread

I believe that giving culture after Acoustics reflects the Brazilwood being used in musical instruments.

Hmm, good point :hatsoff:
I must confess I ignored brazilwood was a prime wood for instrument arches. I tought acoustics were just a temporal marker, now I see it relates directly.

Oh, man. If Brazil played Samba music during Golden Ages that would be awesome. I just expected a typical painting-esque splash screen for when it started, but unique Golden Age music would be so cool.

If i was forced to listen to samba during golden ages i'd make sure i kept my citizens miserable and possibly unhappy.

I think the point is that the woodcamps were originally the fields were they used to explore the Pau Brasil during the colonial times and then, after accoustics, it become something like an "Engenho", were emerged our capoeira, the samba, the cachaça, the chorinho, inspiration for literacy and even other cultural references. That`s the only explanation reasonable.

Eru Ilúvatar;12412408 said:
I think the point is that the woodcamps were originally the fields were they used to explore the Pau Brasil during the colonial times and then, after accoustics, it become something like an "Engenho", were emerged our capoeira, the samba, the cachaça, the chorinho, inspiration for literacy and even other cultural references. That`s the only explanation reasonable.

Pau Brasil is one of the most popular choices in making musical instruments.

Top Bottom