British 18th Century Pack: North America (May 27, 2008)

Sandris

Happiness to everybody
This pack is designed especially for the 18th century North American wars (French-Indian War, War of Independence) and may be used for mods and scenarios which are similar to such games as Colonization and Age of Empires III.
Nonetheless, some of the units may be used as generic British units in generic worldwide mods. :)

Download Part 1
Download Part 2

Last edited:
Oh man, I still can't fathom how you work so damn fast! It's seriously incredible...I know, you probably already have a backlog of 100 units and are only now slowly releasing them...then again, you probably are merely that fast at unit-creation.

In any case, these are absolutely stunning my good friend, Sandris. My absolute favorites are the highland units and I especially love how the Light Dragoon, 1780 turned out...he looks dead on the way they looked in The Patriot. :goodjob:

Well, well, well... look what we have here! Great work, Sandris! Spassiba!

Wow oh Wow, :clap: what did you use for reference?

Unbelievable! The models are wonderful and the animations splendid as ever. These are absolutely magnificent. I especially like the Scottish ones.

It looks like the kilt on the Scottish unit in the bottom right of your preview animation changes colour, but perhaps that's just the preview.

Wow, I don't think even Steph could fit all these units into a mod! 25 units! This has to be some kinda record...

Speaking of Steph, I think Sandris is trying to put him in the looney bin. Making him have to implement all the awesome units Sandris is making.

These great units almost give me enough ambition to start an American Revolution scenario..... Almost....

Wow, I don't think even Steph could fit all these units into a mod! 25 units! This has to be some kinda record...
Thanks for the comment!

I will get my new screen today if everything goes well (my old 22" TFT died this weekend), and so I can start working again on my mod better.

I will try to use as man y as possible, they are really to good to pass. Perhaps by using some of them for Britain, and others for early America...
And also by using "alternate" units, i.e. units with almost the same stats, but allowing the players to select which one he wants for added flavour.

To bad we don't have this damned source code to help us accomodate so many flavour units...

And Sandris, you and I really should finish our chat. I hope to see you soon on ICQ

Oh My Freaking Goodness.

God, I don't even know where to begin... :drool:

Highland infantry... militia... rangers... dragoons... Those awesome details. You're the man, Sandris! :goodjob:

I really love the details on the highlanders. :)

I do not know where to begin, I am completely astounded! What a wonderful, large, and useful release. I applaud you Sandris and thank you from the bottom of my heart. Your contributions to the modding community are extraordinary.

Top Bottom