Bug reports and technical issues

Thanks for the quick responses, everyone. @Chep:

thanks for the mention but I think you meant Citis :)

I really recommend the SVN to you, if you can use it (it is not that difficult, even I managed it).
Anyway: 1.11 > 1.9, it is not 1.1.1, the version numbers are not real decimals, 1.10 is not less than 1.2 for example :)

The next turn 85% of culture of all cities becomes barbarian :crazyeye:.

SVN 609

not really sure what causes this, but:

sometimes when I conquer a city I get the usual 3 options (keep / raze / look first, then decide) however if I first take a peek in the city (option 3) and then exit the city-screen I'm only left with "keep the city" and "look inside" meaning I can't raze it anymore.
This doesn't happen all the time but I've had it at least 2-3 times today and it is annoying if you're pretty sure you want to raze the city but want to check it for settled GPs and occasional wonders. but since a reload helps here, it is not too urgent, if I get any idea what causes this I'll get back to you :)

edit: okay, now it doesn't even gize me the "raze"-option at all Oo
And come to think of it, I think I had the problem with this city before (Bhaganay...whatever the indi-city in central-India)
It's not holy and I just razed Buda (for the 5th time or so, why does it keep respawning in my culture? -.- ) on the same turn, so it's not a general problem, just this one city.

edit2: forgot the save

sorry that I always bring them up one at a time, but I don't want to forget mentioning them:

the Protestantism-URV ("half of all civs protestant/secular") seems to check for all civs, not just existing/current ones (at least it says 5/26 in 1350 and I'm pretty sure there are no 26 civs currently alive)

SVN 615

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "BugEventManager", line 401, in _handleDefaultEvent
File "CvRFCEventHandler", line 597, in onBeginGameTurn
File "RiseAndFall", line 1108, in checkTurn
File "RFCUtils", line 488, in cultureManager

The problem came during a Dutch autoplaying.

A python exception that I cannot close! (Thus I can't play.)

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0103.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0103.JPG
    94.7 KB · Views: 67
I really recommend the SVN to you, if you can use it (it is not that difficult, even I managed it).
Anyway: 1.11 > 1.9, it is not 1.1.1, the version numbers are not real decimals, 1.10 is not less than 1.2 for example
Wow I feel dumb. Thanks for letting me know!

Never feel dumb for not knowing things that aren't obvious!

On Epic speed, when spawning as the Dutch, the culture box fails to appear, thus making settling Amsterdam (and playing the game) impossible.

It works on Normal speed; I don't know about Marathon.

I really don't know where this bug comes from, you have to use the world builder to give you cultural control over the starting tile and found your capital.

I'm getting tons of CTDs at seemingly random times. Sometimes it happens during the autoplay turns. I don't have any saves, as again, it seems to happen randomly, often in the middle of my turn while scrolling over the map.

I'm getting tons of CTDs at seemingly random times. Sometimes it happens during the autoplay turns. I don't have any saves, as again, it seems to happen randomly, often in the middle of my turn while scrolling over the map.
That sounds like your RAM can't handle the required memory.

When I use China or Babylon in the map RFC 3000BC of the newest version, I can't build any wonders. But when I use Egypt there is no problem like that. What can I do?

You need to be running the Pantheon civic if you want to build the Pantheon Wonders such as the Pyramids.

My PrintScreen button isn't working right now, but I have an interface error that freezes the entire game. It is 1390, and I am roflpwning everyone as Phoenicia.

However, the scoreboard disappears and I get a Python Exception relating to "Scoreboard", "CvMainInterface", and "CvScreensInterface". The attribute error is: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'rank'.

I think what is happening is the game is trying to redraw the scoreboard but is missing an object in the scoreboard definition.

When Persia spawns, they flip all the units of Jerusalem, but not the city itself - is it intended that they gain those units?

- Also, Norse barb galleys are still spawning way way way too early. I may be mistaken, but I notice it when I build London as the Romans, I have no idea if those are related though. In any case, the galleys are there extremely early.

@Cosmos1985:
All of these are intended. Perisa conquered Jerusalem and Ankuwash, they aren't Persians themselves. Roman empire had to face barbarians in land and the sea.

@Mrrandomplayer:
I suppose that the line in which the problem is and the version you play are needed.

It's SVN 615, and it cites several lines.

@Cosmos1985:
All of these are intended. Perisa conquered Jerusalem and Ankuwash, they aren't Persians themselves. Roman empire had to face barbarians in land and the sea

I'm aware that they conquered Jerusalem, but I'm confident that it didn't happen by magically converting all the defenders of the city to persians, teleporting them away from the city, and then later conquering the now-empty city with those exact same forces :)

Top Bottom