C3C PBEM : "Murat" - Napoleonic scenario-based PBEM (level : newbees)

The Ottomans watch the growing European conflict with concern.

Well, I got a November file from Blackbird. Am I daydreaming, or have we already gone through November, and the next file should be January? (1801)

You are first in the playing order. When you start the turn it should be Jan. 1801

When I say "November" (or January), I mean the month in the game, not the name of the file (though the previous player also changed the name of the save game). And upon closer inspection, it certainly looks like the same turn I played a few days ago.

Alneyan said:
When I say "November" (or January), I mean the month in the game, not the name of the file (though the previous player also changed the name of the save game). And upon closer inspection, it certainly looks like the same turn I played a few days ago.

Its my bad. I don't have the recent Murat file.

I will re send my last save to Blackbird.

Nov. 1800 AD save sent to Blackbird.

I have sent the save to Blackbird twice. For some reason he is not getting it so I will post it here.

GreyBeard said:
I have sent the save to Blackbird twice. For some reason he is not getting it so I will post it here.
Oh I do have it. I thought the save would have 1801 in it. Sorry, my bad.

GPS

Nothing happened.

P.S. The saves will no longer be late. I just finished 3rd Quarter and am in 4th Quarter which means that I will have only a few projects and a lot less homework.

Hmm...that seems kind of historical. Does that mean the GL Nelson is soon to be on the way?

GPS to Greybeard.

@Qummik. Alway post you attacking moves. I found that you attacked a MOW because it is down to 2/6 and I have a French MOW. :D I am so glad that you have decided to provide troops for me. :D I see your stack of troops. Attack at your folly.

EDIT. I played four PBEMs tonight.

The Ottomans continue to watch the spreading conflict in Europe.

Turn sent to Blackbird on May 4th. Have not received confirmation from him. If there is a problem please post.

Top Bottom