• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Calling all ladies! Male or female.

Are you a man or woman?

• Man

Votes: 340 91.2%
  • Woman

Votes: 33 8.8%

• Total voters
A belated thank you for making a unit with STR 7. Long have I pined for such a thing.
Well, I had to tone it down from the real thing. Too overpowered. :p

Female speaking. Sadly, though I just first bought the game last year, so I've been missing out for quite some time.

Welcome to CFC!

Female speaking. Sadly, though I just first bought the game last year, so I've been missing out for quite some time.
It's never too late to start having fun! :)

Welcome. :band:

Oh, I certainly prefer female ladies as well. You're all quite welcome... and don't mind me I'm harmless. :goodjob:

Maybe it's my cultural bias, or maybe my curmudgeonly intolerance :)crazyeye:), but I definitely prefer female ladies. ;)
Curmudgeonly? Why Padma, I just can't believe that. I'll just bet your favorite lady thinks of you as a great big Teddy Bear. :lol:

Oh, I certainly prefer female ladies as well. You're all quite welcome... and don't mind me I'm harmless. :goodjob:
I think you'll find that female ladies look better, smell better, dress better, nag better - oops! Scratch that last one! Darn it! I've made us all look bad! :lol:

welcome to the party! better late than never :)

and, for anybody who does not yet know, i am a girl. proof (and much giggling) can be heard in the 2nd link in my sig (which was actually subtitled "Girls Playing Civ")

I think you'll find that female ladies look better, smell better, dress better, nag better - oops! Scratch that last one! Darn it! I've made us all look bad! :lol:

I particularly like how most of them aren't made of plastic and silicone, and their other lady parts weren't constructed out of man parts.

Among my many other reasons for preferring them, of which (I may have mentioned) there are many.

Top Bottom