Can only whites be racists and is Africa no place for whites?

Can only whites be racists and oppressors? Are whites out of place in Africa?

• Only white people can be racists and opressors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not only white people can be racists and opressors

Votes: 26 74.3%
  • Africa is no place for whites - they should all leave

• Africa is a place for its inhabitants regardless their skin colour

Votes: 27 77.1%
  • The structure of land and capital ownership should fit racial, ethnic, religious ratio of populace

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • The structure of land, capital ownership doesn't have to fit racial, ethnic, religious ratio

Votes: 17 48.6%
  • No action should be taken regarding the land ownership in South Africa

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • A non-state organisation should be established for buying land and distributing it among black popul

• The state should confiscate the land and distribute it among black people with full compensation

• The state should cofiscate the land and distribute it among black people with partial compensation

• The state should confiscate the land and distribute it among black people without compensations

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • The state should confiscate the land and make its ownership according to racial ratio - full compens

• The state should confiscate the land and distribute it according to the racial ratio - partial compe

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • The state should confiscate the land and distribute it according to the racial ratio - no compensati

• I like frogs.

Votes: 15 42.9%

• Total voters
Wow, what a racist and disgusting way of grouping people, let alone generalizing single traits to "superiority" i look at things and say..."wow, that guy is really fast, and that guy is really smart"...and that guy has really high alcohol tolerance"....eveything else are assumptions

Are you alright? Nothing tf said was racist.

Of course not, he's just assuming others are naturally racist. Classical unconscious projection, mixed with a little reaction formation for disgust effect

You can certainly make the case that Republicans are naturally racist or are okay with racism, since they continue to vote for a racist party. Do you disagree?

Thankfully some people still aren't willing to deny reality just because some other people (who seemingly also accept that reality) "feel" as though that reality can't be mentioned as anything other than a pretext to be a big ol' racist, even when responding to people who objectively aren't doing that.
I feel you could more fully communicate the spirit of this opinion if it was presented in the format of a Minions meme.

Wow, what a racist and disgusting way of grouping people, let alone generalizing single traits to "superiority" i look at things and say..."wow, that guy is really fast, and that guy is really smart"...and that guy has really high alcohol tolerance"....eveything else are assumptions

Mmmhmmmm so you think everything Manfred and TheMe are saying is bunk? Or you still believe that guy is really fast because if his race?

Guess the pygmies missed out on the all the benefits of winning marathons their black race provides them.

I refuse to believe it's all as bad as this.

I like your hope there. I saw the original exchange and the OP is accurately relating what actually was said. That said, the group in question were pretty radical self described communists so I imagine they are much more extreme examples than the general population. That said, at least the primary protagonist spouting utterly racist left wing B.S. (see OP for examples) was indeed a supposed college professor.

That's part of what's so grotesque about this, we only seem to talk about "inherent superiority" when it provides an opportunity to explain away the achievements of people who aren't white. Black guy wins a gold medal? Naturally fast. Asian guy wins a Nobel Prize? Naturally intelligent. White guy manages to put his shoes on the right feet? Hard work, enterprise, and a spirit of rugged individualism.
If you've encountered people who thought winning a gold medal at Olympics or a Nobel prize can happen without hard work, I suggest you simply ignore their opinion, since they are clearly not very smart. That said, your impression is hardly accurate - for instance, I've seen lots of speculation about why Michael Phelps was so fast in water.

If you've encountered people who thought winning a gold medal at Olympics or a Nobel prize can happen without hard work, I suggest you simply ignore their opinion, since they are clearly not very smart. That said, your impression is hardly accurate - for instance, I've seen lots of speculation about why Michael Phelps was so fast in water.

Its not put down to his ethnicity is it?
Lots of speculation about how much help Usain Bolt gets from his Jamaican genes though.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/usain-b...uilt-for-speed-what-makes-usain-bolt-so-fast/

Mmmhmmmm so you think everything Manfred and TheMe are saying is bunk? Or you still believe that guy is really fast because if his race?

Guess the pygmies missed out on the all the benefits of winning marathons their black race provides them.

You do realize how absolutely ridiculous this statement is? However, i do think understand the total ignorance you are coming from. The circumstances that is Usain bolt is unique, not some moronic general statistic. He probably has more in common with a unicorn than with a pygmy

Its not put down to his ethnicity is it?
Lots of speculation about how much help Usain Bolt gets from his Jamaican genes though.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/usain-b...uilt-for-speed-what-makes-usain-bolt-so-fast/
This raises the much-discussed phenomenon of fast-twitch muscle fibres, which are boosted by possession of the ‘sprinting gene’ - ACTN3. Studies have found that 75% of Jamaicans carry this gene, compared to 70% of US international-standard athletes. It has also been suggested that the aluminum-rich soil of Jamaica increases the activity of this gene; Bolt’s ability could be attributed to the very earth upon which he was raised.

Allen confirms the prevalence of this belief, but argues that fast-twitch fibres alone aren’t enough to explain Bolt’s performances:
‘It has also been found that sprinters have longer muscle fascicles (bundles of muscle fibres) and shorter Achilles tendon ‘moment arms’ (the perpendicular distance from the tendon to the centre of the ankle joint) than non-sprinters - both of which allow the muscles of sprinters to work at high speeds.

‘There are anthropometric differences between sprinters and non-sprinters too: sprinters have been shown to have longer toes, allowing them to apply force to the ground for longer. They have also been shown to have shorter shanks (lower legs). It seems likely Bolt benefits from some or all these advantages.’
The gist of the article is that there are a many small factors that give someone an edge at sprinting - and that luckily for him, lots of those factors happen to be combined in Usain Bolt.
Yes, one of them might be a gene somewhat more common among Jamaicans, but that is different from saying "he is good because he is Jamaican", which would be simply wrong... just like saying "he is the best because he trains harder than anyone else". I'm sure he trains like crazy, but so do his competitors.

The gist of the article is that there are a many small factors that give someone an edge at sprinting - and that luckily for him, lots of those factors happen to be combined in Usain Bolt.
Yes, one of them might be a gene somewhat more common among Jamaicans, but that is different from saying "he is good because he is Jamaican", which would be simply wrong... just like saying "he is the best because he trains harder than anyone else". I'm sure he trains like crazy, but so do his competitors.

The gene in question is almost as common amongst Americans. The point I'm making isn't that his genetic background makes him a better runner, its that a white American athletes ethnic background wouldn't be considered.
75% of Jamaicans and 70% of Americans have that gene but most of them aren't Olympic class sprinters.

It may be rather like a hundred of relevant genes involved, most of people have only 20-50 of them and Usain Bolt has like 90.
Which make, say several hundreds of naturally gifted people like him in the world and he is the only one of them who also "trains like crazy".

That isn't untrue. There's a persistent tendency to attribute the success of star athletes can be attributed to some genetic fluke, and that can sometimes appear to undermine the achievements of these athletes.

But, what's important here is that these are taken as individual characteristic, and are taken to explain the success of outstanding individual athletes, not of groups. The traits that are imagined makes these individual athletes exceptional aren't understood as characteristics of an ethic or racial type, and aren't used to explain the perceived over-representation of that type in a given field. The fact that many runners are black or doctors are Asian is taken to tell us something about blacks and Asian, and implicitly about how those groups contrast to white people, without regard to the fact that most blacks are not runners and most Asians are not doctors, and that the key differentials between any given white person who is not a runner or a doctor, and any given non-white person who is, are going to be individual and not racial or cultural.

Last edited:
But, what's important here is that these are taken as individual characteristic, and are taken to explain the success of outstanding individual athletes, not of groups /.../ the key differentials between any given white person who is not a runner or a doctor, and any given non-white person who is, are going to be individual and not racial or cultural.
But of course. To suggest otherwise would be ludicrous.

Ludicrous, yes, but also commonplace. At least, that's our contention.
When I see wild generalizations like "blacks are better runners" I generally assume the person is not serious (indeed, I've rarely encountered such claims outside troll memes) or is using careless, imprecise language. Maybe I'm being too charitable... :dunno:

Most things are cultural.

Asians for example it's a difference in how they raise kids.

In the Anglosphere there's a lot of do what you want self discovery type stuff.

China and Japan it's more like you're going to uni and you're going to do well so the expectations are different.

There's pros and cons of both approaches.

Even in Europe there's different cultural expectations say with Norwegians, Germans, Russians, and say the UK.

Some of those countries just lump westerners together as Anglosaxons so there stereotypes will apply to UK, USA, Aussie, NZ, Canada etc.

You do realize how absolutely ridiculous this statement is? However, i do think understand the total ignorance you are coming from. The circumstances that is Usain bolt is unique, not some moronic general statistic. He probably has more in common with a unicorn than with a pygmy

So you actually don't believe in race realism?

Most things are cultural.

Asians for example it's a difference in how they raise kids.

In the Anglosphere there's a lot of do what you want self discovery type stuff.

China and Japan it's more like you're going to uni and you're going to do well so the expectations are different.

There's pros and cons of both approaches.

Even in Europe there's different cultural expectations say with Norwegians, Germans, Russians, and say the UK.

Some of those countries just lump westerners together as Anglosaxons so there stereotypes will apply to UK, USA, Aussie, NZ, Canada etc.

Yes cultural being the new term to espouse the same idea. I'm sure all those billions of Asians working the farms are because if their culture naturally smarter than White American farmers, because, culture.

Top Bottom