Capto Iugulum: 1920 - 1939

To: Emperor Pedro II of Brazil

His Majesty Fernando VI of Spain will readily welcome his fellow emperor from Brazil to the city of Cádiz and accompany him in a tour through Seville, Granada, Madrid, Zaragoza and Valencia, where you will be able to take a ship to Occitania. We would invite you to see Barcelona, Santiago de Compostela and Pamplona, but unfortunately they are in the hold of traitors, so we cannot show you the beauty of those cities.

To: World

Argentina recognizes the states of Botswana, Burundi, Mutapa, Zambia, and Zululand as independent and sovereign states. Expect our embassies within the year.

To: Adjuuramark

Dravot-Harkness Treaty for the Promotion of Cooperation and Prosperity

In the interest of economic prosperity and peaceful cooperation between the nations of Argentina and Adjuuramark,

Article 1: Argentina recognizes the independence, legitimacy, and sovereignty of Adjuuramark.

Article 2: Argentina and Adjuuramark permit the mutual exchange of religious missions.

Article 3: Argentina and Adjuuramark permit the mutual exchange of both academic and medical students and doctors for the purpose of research and education.

Article 4: Argentina and Adjuuramark guarantee that no fee, tariff, or other trade impediment shall be levied between them greater than 30%.

Article 5: Argentina and Adjuuramark reduce mutual tariffs on agricultural, art, entertainment, and industrial products.

Article 6: Adjuuramark provides a district in their principal port city in which Argentine businesses can own and maintain property and Argentine ships and planes refuel.

Article 7: Adjuuramark grants Argentina most favoured nation status.

Article 8: Argentina permits Adjuuramark to purchase Argentine-designed military equipment at no more than cost+10%.

Article 9: Argentina will subsidize importation from Adjuuramark equivalent to 2 EP per year.

Article 10: Argentine subsidization shall be reviewed in 1942.

Signed, Arthur Harkness, President of the Argentine Republic

OOC: No, I already told you, I am not signing that until Adjuuramark is properly spelled everywhere. :p

Signed, His Majesty King Daniel Dravot of Adjuuramark.

orders incoming very soon!

No more order revisions will be accepted beyond this point. New orders will still be accepted.

Will be sending orders late this evening if I cannot get in contact with aforementioned player.

To: The People's Commonwealth of Scandinavia

The King has granted me permission upon my request, now I come to ask you for permission, I would like to make a visit to your land and get to know it better. This will hopefully strengthen the relations between Italy and Scandinavia and open the King's, and his followers, eyes that proletarists aren't as bad as they believe.

I'd invite feedback from momo (House of Vasa, Scandinavian Branch), Lucky (House of Brasil) and bestshot (House of Vasa, Roman Branch), so that I can add any other important figures to this genealogical record.

To: The Honorable Beppe Accardi

We would welcome your visit. Whatever services the people and government of the Workers' Commonwealth can provide to your person and whatever entourage you may supply we will be glad to ensure. Our doors are open to you, we assure you that the Revolutionary State has much to offer yourself and your country, and bear no hostility to your person, your government or your nation. We are hopeful as well that such a visit will cement an atmosphere and relationship of trust and common cause between the Workers' Commonwealth and Italy, being two nations whose foremost interests are in the maintenance of peace in Europe.

Regards, First Proletarian, Colleague Karl Mannerheim

@Iggy, others, it bears pointing out once more that marrying a Scandinavian royal to a Brazilian monarch is the most awful, terrible royal marriage in the history of royal marriages. I don't suppose they sleep with a knife in between them, do they?

OOC: Etta and Pedro are happily married.

OOC: As I just expressed to you, the horrible crimes Brazil perpetrated and attempted to perpetrate against the Fatherland shall never be forgotten. This Lusitanian-loving harlot is nothing to us! :mad:

OOC: As I just expressed to you, the horrible crimes Brazil perpetrated and attempted to perpetrate against the Fatherland shall never be forgotten. This Lusitanian-loving harlot is nothing to us! :mad:

To: Who It May Concern

For its blatant disregard of the global peace, for its presumption to violate the good name and will of the nations of Europe, its attempted blackmail and extortion of the Empire of Spain, its sinking of the Reusachtig, and all other offenses and transgressions, the Empire of Scandinavia, in cooperation with and by obligation of our defensive alliances and treaties with Franco-Burgundy and the Netherlands, issues a declaration of war against the Empire of Brazil.

TO: Scandinavia

Your blatant disregard for peace by escalating this conflict to a global scale is far worse than the reparations we asked Spain to pay to our ally. You will regret these actions.

OOC: Hmm. :3 Etta loves having Brazilian babies.

OOC: Hmm. :3 Etta loves having Brazilian babies.

[Luckymoose]
:3
DO YOU REGRET YOUR ACTIONS

[Valiant Defender of Freedom and the Fatherland]
NOT EVEN A LITTLE BIT

Orders sent

I'd invite feedback from momo (House of Vasa, Scandinavian Branch), Lucky (House of Brasil) and bestshot (House of Vasa, Roman Branch), so that I can add any other important figures to this genealogical record.

Konrad has a daughter, named Johanna, born 1907.

Top Bottom