Civ4 Warlords - OT game?

Are you interested in playing an OT Warlords multiplayer starting 1st August?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, and if anyone else would like to agree to a no-DM treaty, I'd be happy to. It beats having to check civstats repeatedly, and could wind up shaving some time off of the turns if nobody has to wait for going last in order to try to avoid a DM against them.

Edit: Oh yeah and good call on the line from 300, Kan'. Pathetically, I still have yet to go see that movie myself, but nonetheless, that line may well have to be worked into some of our upcoming propagan ... er ... 'news announcements'. ;)

At least you acknowledge your capital will fall :smug:
I said "if", not "when". ;)

And I would like to agree not to DM with all my enemies. Please tell me if you decline, so I can take that into account. Note: I can play almost any time of the day, so no-DM's is in your advantage. ;)

But you can also just offer peace. :rolleyes:

no-dm is good for Japan.

Japan is in favor of that too.

with so many teams wanting a no DM with others can we not just have a game wide one?

We already took a vote on that, DM-allowed passed (barely).

I don't think we have to enforce a no-DM rule. I prefer no DM's, but it's just what the mutual enemies argee upon.

Game was down for about 4 hours due to power outage, it will be up within 30 min. RB, it looks like you won the reload lottery, you will have to redo your turn being the last one to log in prior to the outage.

Edit: And given the uncertain status of the OT forum, please email your CFC nick and email address to me at my Gmail account (Igloodude@, as you'd expect) to ensure continuing communication for this game.

Game was down for about 4 hours due to power outage, it will be up within 30 min. RB, it looks like you won the reload lottery, you will have to redo your turn being the last one to log in prior to the outage.

Edit: And given the uncertain status of the OT forum, please email your CFC nick and email address to me at my Gmail account (Igloodude@, as you'd expect) to ensure continuing communication for this game.

Ok ill be able to log in later today .... 7:00pm eastern time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom