Civ4 Warlords - OT game?

Are you interested in playing an OT Warlords multiplayer starting 1st August?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I say we put the game on hold for easter.

I would of taken back control of my civ but I cant until monday.

Yeah, sorry for the lack of word on this. We'll keep this game down for Easter and restart (along with all the pitboss games I'm currently running) on the 10th of April.

Yeah, sorry for the lack of word on this. We'll keep this game down for Easter and restart (along with all the pitboss games I'm currently running) on the 10th of April.

Good :thumbsup: right on the money ..... thanks

Good idea. Bringing them up now...

Another power outage. We're in the middle of a pretty decent noreaster here, so no surprise. :( ETA TBD.

Game is back up. VRWCAgent, you were the last one to log in, so I used your recoverysave and you need to re-do your turn. 18hrs left in this turn.

Put My civ on AI for a period of time please ... at least until next week!

:)

Sorry for my allies but If I could have it any other way I would do things differently but for the meantime I cant commit to pitboss games!

BTW Igloo BCLG is going to take care of my turns in the other game!

Put My civ on AI for a period of time please ... at least until next week!

:)

Sorry for my allies but If I could have it any other way I would do things differently but for the meantime I cant commit to pitboss games!

BTW Igloo BCLG is going to take care of my turns in the other game!

Okay, you're kicked to AI. You know that you can do it yourself via retirement in-game, right?

Okay, you're kicked to AI. You know that you can do it yourself via retirement in-game, right?

TBH I didin't know ... anyhoo ... thanks ! :)

TBH I didin't know ... anyhoo ... thanks ! :)

No worries. I certainly don't have a problem doing it for you, just figured you (or someone else) might like to know. :)

I probably played my final turn. Otherwise I'll live just one more turn, but I won't log in anyway. ;)

Do give us an update now and then, so that I can follow it. I really wonder how this is going to end. In particular when Sparta's allies are going to realise they need to attack him in order to have a chance of winning. It's probably too late already, but perhaps if everyone left will attack Sparta now, he might not be able to handle that.

Just giving you a thought. :) Sorry, Sparta. But I've seen quite a lot of Pitboss games ending with the most obvious winner, just because no one dared to stand up and suggest to attack him.

Well, I personally won't be backstabbing the ally which is a good part of the reason why I have the 2nd highest score.

And tbh, my biggest mistake hasn't been making Sparta impossibly powerful to defeat, but vassalising HAK instead of conquering him.

Yeah, that would have also given you a nice city. Since that capital of mine was a nice one. Did the AI ever get to expand with any additional cities beyond what I had originally?
I just couldn't keep up with all my games, and the vassalage wasn't all that fun so had dropped out.

I'm going to be brutally honest, does anyone except sparta think they have a chance at winning?

That depends on how soon Azza backstabs him.

It was such a fun war, Matrix. Thanks for the fight!

Though I shall never forgive you for wiping out SG1, have the Lord of the Rings characters and, above all else, poor old Dumbo the War Elephant.

He's not going to have troubles stabbing his vassal though! :p

And Kan' you should win the game just because you had Dumbo. :lol:

I'm going to be brutally honest, does anyone except sparta think they have a chance at winning?

Not a realistic one.

I've known for a long time that attacking Sparta would be suicide for me. There is no realistic way I'd be able to defeat Sparta unless we went back in time to before he conquered the Inca, which gave him all the land between there and his capital.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom