CivArmy's Models Library

i checked out your new project and i found that the benin's leaderhead was transferred to Nok. Do u still have plans for benin because if u do i have pic's that could help with a new leaderhead in the nlm forum

Wait, or by evolution do u mean that the nok turns into benin?:confused:

and these r the oba picks for a possible new leaderhead:

Civ Army has definitely seen those images before, because I produced them when he first planned his Benin LH. I think. Best to discuss that on the thread for that LH, though, not on this thread, which is just for his 3D models.

i checked out your new project and i found that the benin's leaderhead was transferred to Nok. Do u still have plans for benin because if u do i have pic's that could help with a new leaderhead in the nlm forum

Hi! :)

Hi! :)

I'll use only antique civilizations in Evolution and I read somewhere on Internet the mysterious Nok are the root of the Benin civilization? Is it right?

As Plotinus said, I have seen these images yet and I was doing the Benin leaderhead years ago and I was not able to model his wig in that time. To be honest, I think I continue not able to model his wig today :lol:

I must open an Evolution thread on Civ3 Creation Forums or Other Game Forums to discuss topics like “Nok x Benin question”, but I’m so lazy :lol: … Kidding, I’ll do that soon. If people want to know about my game EVOLUTION today, check the official website out: http://evolutiongame.angelfire.com with lots of images and information.

K thanks.:) and i think it's safe to say that the benin culture could have come from the Nok.

I excuse for bothering the old thread, but the link to CivArmy`s Stuff is not working. Does anybody have building and weapon models posted by CivArmy to repost them or to send them via e-mail ?

Thanks.

I excuse for bothering the old thread, but the link to CivArmy`s Stuff is not working. Does anybody have building and weapon models posted by CivArmy to repost them or to send them via e-mail ?

Thanks.

The weapons models still seem to be there, although not the buildings :( ALTHOUGH you should navigate from his home page (click on "Civ Army's Game Factory" in his sig; there are still working entries for, e.g., "Brazilian Wonders ..." )

Happy Hunting,

Oz

Top Bottom