1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

CivArmy's Models Library

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Tutorials, Reference, & Guides' started by CivArmy s. 1994, Mar 11, 2006.

1. ewu.7waker

ewu.7waker Benin Monarch

i checked out your new project and i found that the benin's leaderhead was transferred to Nok. Do u still have plans for benin because if u do i have pic's that could help with a new leaderhead in the nlm forum

2. ewu.7waker

ewu.7waker Benin Monarch

Wait, or by evolution do u mean that the nok turns into benin?:confused:

and these r the oba picks for a possible new leaderhead:

3. Plotinus

Plotinus Philosopher Administrator

Civ Army has definitely seen those images before, because I produced them when he first planned his Benin LH. I think. Best to discuss that on the thread for that LH, though, not on this thread, which is just for his 3D models.

4. CivArmy s. 1994

CivArmy s. 1994 Chieftain

Hi! :)

Hi! :)

I'll use only antique civilizations in Evolution and I read somewhere on Internet the mysterious Nok are the root of the Benin civilization? Is it right?

As Plotinus said, I have seen these images yet and I was doing the Benin leaderhead years ago and I was not able to model his wig in that time. To be honest, I think I continue not able to model his wig today :lol:

I must open an Evolution thread on Civ3 Creation Forums or Other Game Forums to discuss topics like “Nok x Benin question”, but I’m so lazy :lol: … Kidding, I’ll do that soon. If people want to know about my game EVOLUTION today, check the official website out: http://evolutiongame.angelfire.com with lots of images and information.

5. ewu.7waker

ewu.7waker Benin Monarch

K thanks.:) and i think it's safe to say that the benin culture could have come from the Nok.

6. CivArmy s. 1994

CivArmy s. 1994 Chieftain

Uploaded 4 new ships! :) Page number 01 ;)

7. Stormrage

Stormrage Ever Present Taskmaster

Wonderful ships, mr.Civ! Thanks! :)

8. Ozymandias

Ozymandias Civ3 Modding Archivist

Fine new additions! :thumbsup:

-Oz

9. Sandris

Sandris Rise and Rule

I excuse for bothering the old thread, but the link to CivArmy`s Stuff is not working. Does anybody have building and weapon models posted by CivArmy to repost them or to send them via e-mail ?

Thanks.

10. Ozymandias

Ozymandias Civ3 Modding Archivist

The weapons models still seem to be there, although not the buildings :( ALTHOUGH you should navigate from his home page (click on "Civ Army's Game Factory" in his sig; there are still working entries for, e.g., "Brazilian Wonders ..." )

Happy Hunting,

Oz