[NFP] Civilization VI: New Frontier Pass Discussion Thread

As I feared, the price here in Brazil is ridiculously expensive, enough that I might not buy it. I get that our currency lost a lot of value in the last few months, but Jesus, this is way, way more than I paid for Gathering Storm

"Bermuda Triangle. Naval units that pass through it receive a movement bonus and get teleported to another ocean tile."

Now we're really bringing myths and legends into things

I only see the 39.99 option on steam.
Where is the pay as you go option?
I'm gonna buy the whole thing but I just want to see the a la carte option?

The Mac patch is finally up. That's a good sign. I'm going to try it to check for graphics fixes before I buy the Season Pass.

Anyone else bought the frontier pass but can´t access to the new civs?

Anyone with a Mac been able to see this in their game? Bought it, said it's in my library, but when I load a game, the new civs aren't there.

How do we feel about some of these AI changes? Anyone feel like this will improve them?

I don't think we'll see any significant change to the AI with these fixes. I think Firaxis believes the AI is in a good spot, and will only do minor improvements from now on.

Balance changes were completely minimal, but pretty much every major bug has reportedly been addressed here. I will look forward to further patches.

Further, I'm excited to see some AI progress.
I hope they will actually do some numbers tuning.
It seems like they hammered out a lot under the hood though.

ancient-aliens-S12-desktop-2048x1152-copy-1.jpg

Top Bottom